Close The Fricken Borders.....Now!

Yup, short fuse is accurate.
Hillary vs. Obama? One is electable next time and one isn't. My response was to "whoever is elected next time has to be better than Obama"....Since he's done...the next worst case scenario I could think of was Hillary. Would she be better than Obama? Probably. Would most anybody be better than Obama? Probably

No she would not be better than Obama ... just a different flavor of bad decisions and more taking from the producers and expansion of entitlements for the takers.

What if Obama don't leave office?

The situation will not change until we the people change our mindset. Right now we, as a whole, believe that government is the answer to all out ills.

What if a huge majority of conservatives take over the house and senate? They change things to try and be more fiscally responsible. IMO, all heck is going to break loose. Obummer has set the stage for a bunch of zombies to take to the streets wanting their goodies!

I agree they need to shut the borders down and stop flights in from infected areas of Africa until this gets shut down. Can you imagine what would happen if ebola takes hold in central American countries? Those poor border states down south will be flooded w/ refuges!

The situation will not change until we the people change our mindset. Right now we, as a whole, believe that government is the answer to all out ills.

What if a huge majority of conservatives take over the house and senate? They change things to try and be more fiscally responsible. IMO, all heck is going to break loose. Obummer has set the stage for a bunch of zombies to take to the streets wanting their goodies!

I agree they need to shut the borders down and stop flights in from infected areas of Africa until this gets shut down. Can you imagine what would happen if ebola takes hold in central American countries? Those poor border states down south will be flooded w/ refuges!

You have no Idea how true that statement is MAYA!

I have said before, we will need a 50 cal machine gun mounted on our house roof to protect ourselves from the roving bandits. And that may not even help!

That's the current theory why the GOP isn't taking O to task over the blatant disregard for the constitution. It'd only serve to rile O's base.

That's the current theory why the GOP isn't taking O to task over the blatant disregard for the constitution. It'd only serve to rile O's base.

Yep.....most of the deadwood in this country don't vote in the mid-terms....and the GOP will likely take control of Congress. But the masses of new, semi-illitirate, and liberal agenda voters do need to be recognized by any party in a democracy......cause they are voters.....and as O said: "elections have consequences".

One way or another.....the USA has not educated nor had enough success and growth to offer those masses that have come to America (It's jobs and the economy.). Sadly, those folks don't know what might be.....and how you can kill the goose that lays those golden eggs. I fear our goose is cooked unless we make some rapid changes.

Democratic Societies general run the Course every 200-250 years. Followed by a dictatorship. Because the entitlements exhaust the coffers and then there is no more, We are getting close boys and girls!

Our country was based om immigrants that that worked, not ones that take! We are Frucked!