Close The Fricken Borders.....Now!

What I have a hard time understanding is WHY not take action when the epidemic hit Western Africa? "oh, we won't take any proactive preventative measures to protect those on home soil, we'll wait til the disease hits our soil before we take any course of action". I don't pay attention to the news, but when I heard about the Ebola outbreak in Africa, I was questioning why they didin't quarantine the entire continent and shut down airports until it got under control. Now, it hits home and it's the next black plague. Darwinism will cull our ills of society and it'll be a blessing in disguise when we look back.

I don't understand how a disease like this just suddenly appears from nowhere, or that child fever one that is sweeping the nation. IS this just a ploy by big pharma to rush to patent the cure and make billions off the american people/world? Makes you wonder.

:p:p:p
I thought you were talking about the Wisconsin border! What will the Minnesotans do when they cant haul home a truckload of does and fawns this year?!
Shouldn't we just be doing that because we are better anyway.

Its things like this that make me question my career choice:confused: I enjoy the challenge of helping people in their most weakest moments. I have no doubt its one of the things I was put on this planet to do. Im good at it. But when it could potentially put my family at risk. It scares the shit out of me.
we are preparing at work. Got some kind of special full face canister filter masks. Should have a training on them soon.

I don't know if there is enough protection equipment in the world Jordan! Don't know how you can roll out of a call with that being in the back of your mind. Your a way better man than I am!

Hows that TC cab ride workin from MOA with a coughin Somali driver? :)

I don't do cab rides with skinny's! And there would be no chance in hell I would be in the MOA.

I don't do cab rides with skinny's! And there would be no chance in hell I would be in the MOA.
Oh yeah. I stay out of zombie hot zones too. I've developed a dislike for being in very large crowds. Too much rubbing and coughing and door knobs and such.

Just watched a short presentation on Fox on the Somali community in Minnesota. We now have 100,000 in the Minneapolis metro area.....and it's become a recruiting area for ISIS....AS MANY OF THESE FOLKS HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY assimilating our lifestyle - or won't. Instead they want you and I to accommodate them and change to THEIR way of life ??? Duh!

I say remove that turban, shave that beard, uncover your head....or leave our country now. I don't trust your way of life.

I don't want to get political on the habitat site......but I am really struggling with this bullschmidt. IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE THAN THE USA OFFERS....THEN DONT COME HERE!

WE NEED SOME BORDER CONTROL for so many reasons. SO MANY Things are just out of control.....and the USA cannot solve all the worlds problems alone.

Just watched a short presentation on Fox on the Somali community in Minnesota. We now have 100,000 in the Minneapolis metro area.....and it's become a recruiting area for ISIS....AS MANY OF THESE FOLKS HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY assimilating our lifestyle - or won't. Instead they want you and I to accommodate them and change to THEIR way of life ??? Duh!

I say remove that turban, shave that beard, uncover your head....or leave our country now. I don't trust your way of life.

I don't want to get political on the habitat site......but I am really struggling with this bullschmidt. IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE THAN THE USA OFFERS....THEN DONT COME HERE!

WE NEED SOME BORDER CONTROL for so many reasons. SO MANY Things are just out of control.....and the USA cannot solve all the worlds problems alone.

Your not being political at all Foggy! I want to be able to live another day to continue my habitat projects. If these towel heads continue to come in to our country at the rate they are, and causing the trouble they are causing? It needs to be shut down now, not later as we fight for our lives!

It ain't just the Metro. St. Cloud has a VERY large Somali community
Sad part is with that whole "MN Nice" attitude you all deal with over there, your stuck with them and any more they decide to send you because no one wants to put up a stink over anything, especially when some would consider it to be highly politically incorrect.

Sad part is with that whole "MN Nice" attitude you all deal with over there, your stuck with them and any more they decide to send you because no one wants to put up a stink over anything, especially when some would consider it to be highly politically incorrect.

Stuck with them, we are paying for them to be here. They are overwhelming the county treasuries. It needs to stop now, but they are considered votes. More they get given, the more they vote for the givers! Where the hell is a dictatorship when you need one!

We elected this President twice and everyone one here is surprised at what we are now experiencing? His 1st 4 years were a clear indication of his social progressive re-engineering on America.

If you think the last 5.5 years have hurt this country, just wait until after the mid term elections. The only thing holding his agenda back, is that Dems are trying to maintain control of the senate. Just wait until after the mid-terms ... it's gonna way worse. he will do anything he wants and the media will protect him.

We elected this President twice and everyone one here is surprised at what we are now experiencing? His 1st 4 years were a clear indication of his social progressive re-engineering on America.

If you think the last 5.5 years have hurt this country, just wait until after the mid term elections. The only thing holding his agenda back, is that Dems are trying to maintain control of the senate. Just wait until after the mid-terms ... it's gonna way worse. he will do anything he wants and the media will protect him.

Not if the GOP gets the Senate which is going to be hard but not impossible.

Not if the GOP gets the Senate which is going to be hard but not impossible.

Getting the senate will only mean we can pass bills that Obama will either ignore or veto.

Obama will be spending all of his time the next 2 years writing executive orders, daring the Congress to try and stop him, and shredding the constitution.

Trust me ... its gonna get worse ...

If everyone keeps a low profile we could hope he just spends the next 2 years golfing and vacationing. He has been so clueless on some of this stuff that he might not even notice.

And now we have a case of Ebola in New York! Close it down now!!!

I hear ya Mo, but the death toll has to be very very high before anyone will actually inject some common sense into the situation. Kinda like gun free zones. Not enough people have been senselessly killed yet to merit their unraveling. So very sad for those that are impacted by that nonsense.

The world will collapse if it gets going in this country! I think we are in deep shit and no one wants to admit it yet! hope I am wrong!

Getting the senate will only mean we can pass bills that Obama will either ignore or veto.

Obama will be spending all of his time the next 2 years writing executive orders, daring the Congress to try and stop him, and shredding the constitution.

Trust me ... its gonna get worse ...

Agree things are going to be very interesting the last two years. Obama does not respect the constitution and cares only about democrat power. luckly he will be gone in two years and whoever is elected they have to be better than Obama.

Hillary? Ya...probably better than Obamola

You have become such a pacifist ... why not vote for someone who will protect the constitution & your rights?

You have become such a bi..h Try coming on here and contributing before your 5th brandy old fashioned sweet sometime.

When did I say I was voting for Hillary? Never.

Reps. take the Senate over mid-term and history indicates the Dems. win the White House again.

Sorry Brandy OF Press for me and only 1 after dinner in a real Wisc bar that can make 'em right, with a real muddler & cube sugar ....

Had 2 martinis tonite with the wife ... grilled her salmon, steam rice & asparagus. Great night in the stand ... lots of deer moving tonite.

You seem pretty high strung ... you weren't like that east of the Mississippi ... come back over here and hunt with me some time, we actually have deer ...

Before I was a pacifist, now I'm high strung. Which is it?

Sounds like the fuse is pretty short either way .... you said Hillary was better than Obama ... just confused why one would be an option over the other ... ?