Clear out sale at Cummins

Apple Junkie

5 year old buck +
I did not want to pirate Tree Spuds thread on NWC trees availability, but I got a notice today that Cummins has their fruit trees on sale for 25% off. In fairness, a lot of them are on dwarf rootstocks, but there were some full size and semi-standard trees available too, including Crimson Topaz and Goldrush which I just picked up last week! Anyway… I pass this along for what it’s worth for those last-minute shoppers.

don't do things like this...

I went to the website and had to force myself to not do anything stupid. I have enough trees to handle when they get big and start producing. I don't need more.

I went to the website and had to force myself to not do anything stupid. I have enough trees to handle when they get big and start producing. I don't need more.

uh huh.......

bill

Just peek one more time I dare you

So what did you buy?

We won’t tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m appled out...for this yr.

Saw that email come across this morning - thankfully everything was picked over for the B118/M111/P18 trees.

I’m appled out...for this yr.

How many are you planting?

39th parallel nursery still has some trees and rootstocks available. I haven't purchased from them, but the pics I've seen from others showed very strong root systems.
https://39thparallel.com/

Reactions: DJN
So what did you buy?

We won’t tell!

In a moment of extreme restraint, I didn't buy any. I planted 16 this year. Planting is 1 thing, but if I have to start trimming and working on them in the future, I'll have my hands full.

I took a cold shower instead.

AJ - You said you picked up some Goldrush and Crimson Topaz at Cummins last week. Those are my 2 favorite eating apples I've ever tasted!! I know taste is subjective, but for sweet/tart balance of flavors - I've never had tastier apples. My wife took some CT apples to work and everyone who tried them wanted to know what kind they were and where to get some. SHE loves them and she's not big into apples!!

A fresh-picked Goldrush from a tree on a frosty late October or November day is a work of nature's art. Something that snappy-crisp, juicy, and tangy should be available all year round!!

You're gonna have some extremely great eating ahead of you AJ !! Don't let the deer get 'em all.