Changing of the guard at D&DH

j-bird

I just saw on FB that Steve Bartylla is now a co-owner of Deer and Deer Hunting publications!

I have always liked Steve and have a couple of his books. He was a contributor on some of the forums before he went his own way with social media.

I have not picked up a hunting magazine in roughly a decade, but it may be worth another look.... I wish him all the best!

Steve is pretty active on Facebook and YouTube marketing his efforts D&DH. I have talked to him a number of times on property habitat development. Good down to earth guy who has a wealth of deer hunting and habitat knowledge. I haven't looked at a D&DH mag in years, hopefully he brings some depth back to their article writing.

Steve took my place to where it needed to be faster than I ever thought possible. A unique knack for manipulating deer and habitat for hunting and I’m proud to be considered a friend.

I have not picked up a hunting magazine in roughly a decade, but it may be worth another look.... I wish him all the best!

Indeed. I won’t buy a magazine. May have to rethink that. Steve always had something interesting to offer and is a down to earth guy.