Broke dick spray tank.

Angus 1895

5 year old buck +
What’s a suggested way to fix this 25 gallon tank please?

it needs to drain.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 54
What’s a suggested way to fix this 25 gallon tank please?

it needs to drain.

Thanks
How big is the opening. You can easily find a stainless fitting in different trade sizes with NPT tapered threads that would easily thread into that opening. PM me with sizes and I may have something laying around that should work.

584e8f20e116f4d12d382e3cfafb15a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur with Brian662. I have a 15 gallon FIMCO that’s 12 years old that converted to an NPT thread bold drain cap after the OEM cap broke. I don’t recall the size, but it has been working for several years. Screw in the bolt about 75% of the way using a socket wrench. From then on, tighten it by hand only. While this is a back up sprayer, it gets used annually and so far it has never leaked.

yep.. get one that won't break on you. 🤔

..........and I thought this thread was about bladder control

bill

So does anyone have a 25 gal fimco that has these plugs on bottom that may be used to bolt down or something?They actually come from inside tank with threaded part sticking through to bottom.I have a tank that 2 have popped out so far.I may try to find something to glue in but looks like a piss poor design

So does anyone have a 25 gal fimco that has these plugs on bottom that may be used to bolt down or something?They actually come from inside tank with threaded part sticking through to bottom.I have a tank that 2 have popped out so far.I may try to find something to glue in but looks like a piss poor design
Are you talking about the black mounting brackets (feet) that are threaded onto the tank? I've had a few of those bolts come loose on me. I wonder if you can get replacement parts from pwmall? Www.pwmall.com

I've used pwmall before to get replacement check valves for my pumps as well as other parts for the manifolds. They are a pretty nice resource for the fimco stuff especially.

No I really don't know what they are for.They look like threaded bolt holes from bottom but they are just glued in and I guess after awhile they pop loose and are inside tank.