Boycott Dick's

I really don’t get it. This isn’t in the constitution. This is a state issue. The founders knew each state might find issues with different things. That’s why we have states.
I agree but it goes well beyond Roe. The federal government, in my opinion, has had a lot of over-reach passing laws and using the interstate commerce clause to justify federal involvement. In appropriately so in my opinion. We have many federal laws that I believe are overreach. As I read the 2nd amendment, it reserves regulation of firearms to the states yet we have many federal restrictions on firearms. So far, SCOTUS had made it clear that there is no individual right to abortion given by the constitution. We say that means it is up to the individual states to regulate it, but I don't see a clear ruling from SCOTUS on this. If the federal government can pass firearm regulations where the constitutional right is reserved to the states (and from a previous decision, to the individual), why would they not overreach and try to codify Roe nationally. Either SCOTUS lets this happen or the rule it as in the purview of the states. That kind of ruling would have a profound effect on many federal laws.

Once the Dems realize they are alienating the Latino culture who have strong faith issues supporting right to life, this issue goes away.

Republicans just had a golden goose slayed then.
Republicans are no where near as smart and evil in the game of politics as dems. Republicans fell for the bait and now the dems have a goose laying ostrich eggs. And for what? Probably close to the same number of abortions will be preformed. Good thing gas is $5 and groceries are up 50% or Biden would get a pass on being the worst most corrupt president ever.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Republicans are no where near as smart and evil in the game of politics as dems. Republicans fell for the bait and now the dems have a goose laying ostrich eggs. And for what? Probably close to the same number of abortions will be preformed. Good thing gas is $5 and groceries are up 50% or Biden would get a pass on being the worst most corrupt president ever.

Put 'em in a bag, shake it up, strip the policy away, and you can't tell 'em apart!

2/3 of sitting republicans are democrats anyway. Just far easier to get elected in a red state as a republican. The midwest doesn't have a single republican in Washington other than maybe Ron Johnson. The GOP members from the Dakotas, MN, WI, and Iowa all take turns helping democrats get stuff done when Manchin and Cinema act up. Joni Ernst helped with the gun bill. Both Senators from ND helped get build back better through the senate. The SD senators rubberstamped the weapons for nazis program in Ukraine. All the GOP congressmen in MN are never to be heard from until they need money and votes again.

I figure Schumer has about 81 seats in the senate right now, which he'll use if he really needs to.

^^^^^why?^^^^^^

i mean whats the reason 4 todays drop?

Primarily blaming theft. Woke policies..

Partly due to excessive theft ! Apparently the only one getting prosecuted under Biden/DOJ is Trump .

Couldn't happen to a better guy. 😉