All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biologic Seed

Trophy Collector

A good 3 year old buck
Has anyone ever planted the Biologic Winter Grass Plus? It has wheat, triticale, radishes, rape, n clover! Just want some opinions on it!

nope. I am trying outfitters blend this year and I think that it has similar ingredients / seed as you mentioned above.

Has anyone ever planted the Biologic Winter Grass Plus? It has wheat, triticale, radishes, rape, n clover! Just want some opinions on it!
Haven't planted this , but did the winter bulb mix & turned out good . Look forward to some pictures of this mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did once. My deer did not like it. It grew great but never used it again

IMG_0197.JPG
I planted some winter grass plus last season that I got for cheap. Had great results but I also spiked it with a bag of maximum to make it go a little farther. Plot was ate to the ground by winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic! Looked really good! I just planted some winter grass plus last weekend! Can't wait 2 see how they like it!