Batteries

trampledbyturtles

5 year old buck +
Hate to start a tread cause I know the answer is hidden somewhere deep in the archives, but I could not find it searching.

Someone on here mentioned a website they got high quality lithium batteries for cheap in high quality.

Can't seem to find the post again.

Anyone remember
Time to stock up to get the trail cams out.

Last edited:
Not sure on the website but I get my Energizer lithium AA batteries at Sam's club, 18 batteries for $20.

I been having great luck with buying Energizer industrial battery's off ebay, from a few seller's at prices FAR below what I find in ANY store, like 50% less, and they are NEW battery's with many yrs of life before expiration date
but I also buy them in bulk, to get the best deal I can !
but have saved a LOT of $$ doing so!

It's hard to find lithium batteries around here.....dang meth-heads!

Don't even wanna ask or know what the heck a battery has to do in that mess of shit.

Someone somewhere will always find a way to ruin everything.

Can't a guy just check his cameras in peace, sheeesch

I'd see if your trail cam allows for a big external battery and buy one that can be recharged. They'll last forever and save you money in the long run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Not lithium but Menards runs great sales on batteries. I'm headed out to grab a few 24 packs of duracells for $4.94 later today.

I just ordered a couple hundred off amazon. Lithium and non. I run 21 cameras on two properties. The cams that allow lithium go all year on a set. They could probably go two years and change but I swap every spring. The standard ones depending on location and pictures get me anywhere from 2-4 months.