Bad news for McLovin

Good news!!!! I'm curious though, what do they have you on for those ginormous crabs pictured above? :eek:
mcl_zpsx7qctdkr.jpg

Good news!!!! I'm curious though, what do they have you on for those ginormous crabs pictured above? :eek:
For crabs that size I'd guess that you'd be talking a few octave's higher.

Glad your doing better.

Is Mclovin getting any loving? Feeling better?

Rash is almost gone, feel fine now. The blood test came back negative, but the report says this; "The screening test and/or blot for B. burgdorferi antibodies may be falsely negative in early stages of Lyme disease, including the period when erythema migrans (rash) is apparent." With the tick bite, the rash, the flu like symptoms, etc. I'm going to finish out my antibiotics and assume the test is wrong.

For crabs that size I'd guess that you'd be talking a few octave's higher.
My brother caught crabs on the beach while we where on vacation. His wife was not impressed!
crabs.jpg

OH........ wait a minute......your talking about........eeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!

Rash is almost gone, feel fine now. The blood test came back negative, but the report says this; "The screening test and/or blot for B. burgdorferi antibodies may be falsely negative in early stages of Lyme disease, including the period when erythema migrans (rash) is apparent." With the tick bite, the rash, the flu like symptoms, etc. I'm going to finish out my antibiotics and assume the test is wrong.
Glad to here you're feeling better, hopefully the tests stay negative.

Follow the Doc's orders & keep getting better.

Good to hear that things are clearing up. Got to give that Doxy a little time to work it's magic.