Apple pics

Looks great Dan, how old are those trees?

Where the stand?

Nice looking trees.

8 summers of growth. Tree stand is on back tree line :)

Wow, that Arkansas Black really lives up to it's name. Great pics, hope to see more.

Great looking trees Dan. Northern Spy fresh picked is one of my favorite eating apples. Is the Yates an easy tree to grow ?? Any disease problems ??

Great looking trees Dan. Northern Spy fresh picked is one of my favorite eating apples. Is the Yates an easy tree to grow ?? Any disease problems ??

Yates has been pretty easy to grow, just normal pruning and limb training. No diseasees so far. Produces a good crop each year, ripens mid to late october, and hangs well on tree. Plus, it tastes great :)

Yates has been pretty easy to grow, just normal pruning and limb training. No diseasees so far. Produces a good crop each year, ripens mid to late october, and hangs well on tree. Plus, it tastes great :)

Good to hear. Just planted a Yates yesterday grafted on B118. :)

Dan,
Great looking trees, I see that you have trimmed your trees so the first scaffold branches are about five feet high and have small diameter fencing to keep the bucks from rubbing them. Well planned and maintained.

From 1 Dan, to another, Apples Rule!