Any good cyber Mon deals out there?

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Just figured if anyone knew of any great deals out there we could share with other. Im gonna do some browsing today if the rug rats let me an will post if I see any good

Moultrie 880-i is on the amazon cyber monday parade. They're priced at $95. I saw them on cabelas site for $150 the other day. This is the black flash camera. I just got one a month ago. Seems like a pretty good camera.

This deal expires around noon or when they're all claimed. 40% have been snatched up already.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HAH6M08...42BJMGC&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_p=1990147042

I picked up a Moultrie 550 for my nephew yesterday for $67.

Discover card is giving away $100 gift cards if you're approved for a chrome card and make one purchase in the next 3 months. That showed up when I looked at the Moultrie link. :D

Yeah, I have no problem taking advantage of them. Maybe when I cancel it they'll stop sending me pre-approved notices.

The cables ladder stands caught my eye as well! I ordered a brick of .22LR from bass pro too. That's all for me so far

Moultrie 880-i is on the amazon cyber monday parade. They're priced at $95. I saw them on cabelas site for $150 the other day. This is the black flash camera. I just got one a month ago. Seems like a pretty good camera.

This deal expires around noon or when they're all claimed. 40% have been snatched up already.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HAH6M08...42BJMGC&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_p=1990147042

I picked up a Moultrie 550 for my nephew yesterday for $67.

That 880I is the best deal I have seen so far! Thanks for postting

Last edited:
Gotta love the holidays, women shopping for others and men shopping for themselves:) I made sure to buy my wife's gift Kindle Fire 7 on sale at Amazon before I start for myself.

My wife's talking about a fire 7 too.

109 bucks on Amazon.

Looks like a lot of wives are getting new kindles. I ordered my wives a few minutes ago.

Amazon has earth way spreader for $31 right now for the next 45min

Looks like a lot of wives are getting new kindles. I ordered my wives a few minutes ago.

Add another wife getting a Kindle. It wasn't supposed to be here until Wednesday but came today. Then I find out she came home early and left again. It got delivered in between. That was close.

This is not a Cyber Monday Sale but still a good deal. I always try to pick a few pieces of gear or clothing this time of year as there are some deals to be had.

I like these stands as they are sturdy and comfortable. I now have 4 of these on my place. I got the sales price and Cabela's has a flyer out where if you spend so much you get XX off so I got an additional $60 off the cost of two. This brings the stand cost down to $130 which is a good deal for this stand.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Big-...ucts&x=0&y=0&Ntt=big+game+ladder+stand+legend

Used my new smoker for the first time on Sunday, a chicken and a pork loin man did they taste awesome

Some of the hunting clothing is on sale or goes on sale about now. VERY good prices on winter camo clothes at Cabela's in the past few weeks. I added one of their wool "pullovers' to my gear. About 1/2 price of normal. Santa said "she" would wrap it up. ;)

I need some more ladder stands. Keep your eyes open. :)

TSC has big chainsaws on sale right now. Jonsered 2172 for $699 (same saw as Husqvarna 372xp only in red/black), or the 2166 with a 24" bar and chain for the same price.

I have a 2166 and there's a little restrictor in the transfer port covers that can be ground out in under an hour (tear the saw down, grind the tabs out, reassemble) and you end up with the exact same saw as the 2172.