Acorns

THunter

5 year old buck +
Several folks have asked if I'd have acorns to sell this year. Some. The sauls seem to have been hurt by the late freeze, but there are a few. Plenty of standard sawtooth and gobble sawtooth. Some scarlet and shumard. Haven't checked the chinkapin oaks yet. Got some chinese chestnuts, too, but those get gone quick.

willy

5 year old buck +
pm sent

THunter

5 year old buck +
For those of you that wanted acorns, just letting you know I have most of them ready to ship. A few had asked for chinkapin acorns that are just now falling. Once I have all them I will send everything. Just want to make one trip to the PO.

willy

5 year old buck +
Thanks TH. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Looking forward to getting them in the ground next spring.

CAS_HNTR

5 year old buck +
Looking forward to my goody box! Thanks again!

THunter

5 year old buck +
Just a FYI, my latest-dropping sawtooths are just now starting to trickle off. I have two trees and look to be about 5000 acorns on them. They are smaller than a standard sawtooth but larger than a gobbler and they are VERY reliable producers. They are now 7 years old and in the third year of production. Y'all want any, let me know.

THunter

5 year old buck +
Thanks to you guys that bought acorns from me this year. Non-pro-archer, I still haven't received your check you sent. Need to check to see if it cleared.

scott44

5 year old buck +
Thanks to you guys that bought acorns from me this year. .

Thanks for the acorns!