All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accepted Offer!

Octang

Yearling... With promise
Longtime lurker, but it is looking like I will soon have some habitat to talk about! This past week I've had an accepted offer on 40 acres of hunting land! The land includes a great log cabin, pole shed, food plot, pond, and lots of hardwoods! Needless to say, I am pretty stoked about it. Honestly, I am even more stoked that my family is excited to enjoy it with me. I wasn't originally shopping for a place with a cabin, but this allows us a great opportunity for adventures beyond hunting, like weekend getaways and winter snowmobiling. I'm praying the closing on the land goes off without a hitch.

Anyhow, I look forward to becoming a more active forum member!

Congrats!!! Look forward to following your escapades on the new property.

Longtime lurker, but it is looking like I will soon have some habitat to talk about! This past week I've had an accepted offer on 40 acres of hunting land! The land includes a great log cabin, pole shed, food plot, pond, and lots of hardwoods! Needless to say, I am pretty stoked about it. Honestly, I am even more stoked that my family is excited to enjoy it with me. I wasn't originally shopping for a place with a cabin, but this allows us a great opportunity for adventures beyond hunting, like weekend getaways and winter snowmobiling. I'm praying the closing on the land goes off without a hitch.

Anyhow, I look forward to becoming a more active forum member!
Congrats!

Congrats! What part of the world?

Thanks! Northern Marathon county, Wisconsin
Congrats! What part of the world?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Great! Good luck.

That’s great news!!

That is AWESOME! Congrats on the purchase, looking forward to seeing and reading about the new place!

Congrats on the 40 !! Always room for another habitat addict here !!!

Congrats! Tell us more and show some pics once you take ownership. Your work has just begun. It is a good pain people tell me.

Congratulations. There's nothing like owning a chunk of ground.

Plant fruit trees!!! :emoji_grin:

Congratulations. I’m early in my journey too. Was talking with my “dozer guy” today and he said something that struck home. “There’s nothing more satisfying than buying a junk piece of property and making it special. Everybody told me I was crazy when I bought my place. Now I’ve made it special to me. It took a long time and a lot of work. Don’t rush things and take your time to figure out what you really want before you put me to work. It’s hard to take the salt out of the soup once you put it in.”

Congratulations. I’m early in my journey too. Was talking with my “dozer guy” today and he said something that struck home. “There’s nothing more satisfying than buying a junk piece of property and making it special. Everybody told me I was crazy when I bought my place. Now I’ve made it special to me. It took a long time and a lot of work. Don’t rush things and take your time to figure out what you really want before you put me to work. It’s hard to take the salt out of the soup once you put it in.”

Amen to that. It's a lot easier to cut down a tree than it is to put it back up.

Congrats Octang! Good luck on your journey. I paid off my 40 one year ago this month, probably the only feeling better than the day I bought it.

Well said, thanks.

Nothing like land ownership to get you even more connected!