A recommendation

Bowman

5 year old buck +
I just acquired this and give it my highest recommendation. I also got the stabilizer bar to separate the arms at a fixed distance. I will say that I have no affiliation with the company. This setup is a great addition at least for me because it took me a long time to swap implements.
http://www.pats3pointhitchsystem.com/page/7229

I've heard good things about them, as well.

I finally broke down and bought a Kubota B2620 about 3 1/2 years ago. There must be some "inside" trick to change implements that I do not know. My wife helps with most of the implement changes. Plenty of intricacies with alignment and uneven ground. I asked my dealer, a really good guy (he even talked me out of getting a larger tractor after the purchase) if I would have to lengthen the driveshaft on my brush hog because the quick change added a couple of inches to the left arms. He said no and was correct. I have switched implements solo now. No more prybars to remove the lift arms and readjust the turnbuckles for clearance. Maybe there is some trick that I do not know. Now, with the stabilizer bar to maintain lift arm spread distance, back up with the hitch "open" lift, attach the top link, close the hitch and you are done. Really glad that I bought it.