All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 foot lime spreader clear lake WI

Looks like a good deal.

SOMEBODY BUY THIS!!!

That'd work slick for an atv.

If it would be on my side of state I would be taking a look at it.

I cut one down like that shown in the pictures. I would not sell mine for $1000 if I could not replace it. Great Value IMO.

I called and left a message. If he still has it I will go get it.

I called and left a message. If he still has it I will go get it.
Offer him $250 on the phone. The 8 footer that was by Milaca went for $125 to a buddy of mine. Was $300 on CL.

Offer him $250 on the phone. The 8 footer that was by Milaca went for $125 to a buddy of mine. Was $300 on CL.

My goodness what deal that was.

You might as well find a cultipacker to pick up on your way through since your going anyway!;)

You might as well find a cultipacker to pick up on your way through since your going anyway!;)

Cultipackers are a lot easier to find so I can be pickier. I have to drive 3 hours one way to get this darn thing. Wish it was closer.

Wow guy must really trust me. He took down his ad on my word I will show up this weekend. I always leave my adds up till they leave my house.

I might add pending payment if I have 4-5 people lined up saying they want something. Otherwise, I too leave it up until I have cash in hand.

You know the old saying Money talks bull shit walks.

Well got the trailer out of storage. I leave at 6am in the morning and have 9 hours of windshield time tomorrow to pick it up