What Bud Stage are your Apples at?

What variety?

Reliance. We are not really in peach country, but these are very cold tolerant. We probably will not get a crop every year.

I am experimenting with a few varieties of peaches as well. Reliance is one of them. I had blossoms this spring on them as well, but the late frosts took them out as well.

@Turkey Creek @Maya

Should note, I have Majestic, in the cold up here and it has done really well flowering through frosts, it made it through 2 late days in april at 25/28 at night, & has fruit.

My Reliance and other peaches are loaded as well as my 3 nectarines. Can't wait to bite into themmmmmm

My Reliance and other peaches are loaded as well as my 3 nectarines. Can't wait to bite into themmmmmm

LOL, I misread that. Thought you said your Reliance was loaded w/ nectarines........ more coffee, more coffee!

I was at camp again yesterday and it looks like it's going to be a good apple year there. With ample rain lately, things are progressing well. I sprayed gly around all the apple tree cages - it was actually the first time I was up there that it wasn't raining or windy as H this spring. I'll be going back up this week - possibly Thursday to mow and spray for bugs. I saw some aphid activity on a couple trees - ants actively working among the aphids. I'll throw a wrench in their workings !!!