Whats under your Sleeve?

I ordered so long ago that I forgot what I bought! Had to look it up.

From Blue Hill:
- Turning Point crab x2
- Kerr x1
- Sweet Advent pear x2
- Keiffer pear x1
- Chesnut crab x1
- Priscilla apple x1
- Marble Hill pear x1
- Big Dog crab x1
- Buckman crab x1

From Whitetail Crabs
- Droptine crab x1
- Rut Rage pear x1
- Macoun apple x1
- Ambrosia x1
- Jonagold x1

From Maple Grove
- Golden Delicious x1
- Empire x1
- Enterprise x1
- Veteran peach x1

The apples will mostly be planted in the people orchards. Pears and crabs will go out back for the deer.

I also have 15 rootstocks from Blue Hill coming and some others that I dug up around existing trees. Plan to graft Droptine and scions from two local trees that I've found.

You sure get your undies in a bundle over nothing. I don't order fruit trees from "wildlife nurseries", I order from places who cater to folks growing fruit trees for people. That way I get the trees I want to get.

Fedco and the other nurseries I listed are obscure? Lol

Have a good Easter
It says Fedco seeds....I wouldn't call that a dedicated tree nursery, It looks like seeds, potatoes and bulbs are their specialty.
Sounds like you got a skidmark in your undies worrying about a place you admitted has nothing you'd be interested in planting.
While this forum is open to everyone , take a look at the subject matter it's geared towards outdoors and wildlife .

It says Fedco seeds....I wouldn't call that a dedicated tree nursery, It looks like seeds, potatoes and bulbs are their specialty.
Sounds like you got a skidmark in your undies worrying about a place you admitted has nothing you'd be interested in planting.
While this forum is open to everyone , take a look at the subject matter it's geared towards outdoors and wildlife .
....and this is a thread under the fruit tree heading. Lots of discussion here regarding fruit trees for humans as well as critters.
Thanks for granting me permission to view and post here. Much appreciated.

....and this is a thread under the fruit tree heading. Lots of discussion here regarding fruit trees for humans as well as critters.
Thanks for granting me permission to view and post here. Much apprecTo
To the left of Fruit trees it also says

Habitat Section All things habitat related.​

Not all things related to your backyard. I guess you missed the Trail Cam, Tractors, guns threads

To the left of Fruit trees it also says

Habitat Section All things habitat related.​

Not all things related to your backyard. I guess you missed the Trail Cam, Tractors, guns threads

Roger that. I'll keep that in mind for my 100 acre backyard