Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Made the jump like everyone else here. Now if I can figure out how to put my location on here. Maryland's Eastern Shore- zone 7b

Wow
Been on hiatus awhile. Been busy with life. Pretty awesome to see such a large influx of new members.
This site has some serious potential.
Now all we need is to get the Mn boys back!
Bill any chance at that??? Kinda of a new beginning thing we got going here:)

Wow
Been on hiatus awhile. Been busy with life. Pretty awesome to see such a large influx of new members.
This site has some serious potential.
Now all we need is to get the Mn boys back!
Bill any chance at that??? Kinda of a new beginning thing we got going here:)

At this point all are welcome. I hope Stu and John "MoBuck" don't mind me pointing it out but they're privledges are back. As are Brooks's.
Although MoBuck is still having some problems logging in. I'm working on that. (A lot of this is new to me also). Tell foggy and the boy's to stop back by. If any of the old guard is having problems let me know. I'll figure it out.

Just everyone have some patience with me please. When John and I worked out me being the Mod we had no clue QDMA was going to pull the plug. It literally happened in sinc. I now have less hair, but it will be good in the end.

Go update the house thread. I want to see the food plot off the back deck :D

Well, Its time to dust off the old keyboard. Here's to old memories and new adventures! :D

Wow, AD welcome aboard. Great to see you after so many years!
Billb66 over there.

Wow! Almost 150 new members in the last 2 days and some old faces returning as well.

Another stupid question by a not too smart dogg. Been on this site forever but how do you add your location??? Thanks in advance.

Another stupid question by a not too smart dogg. Been on this site forever but how do you add your location??? Thanks in advance.

Hover over your username in the top right corner of the page and a drop down menu will come up. Click on Personal Details and scroll down the page and there is a box for your location along with some other information.

Click on that quicknav button toward the top right of the page just under the search function. Click on "My account". You should see it there.

At this point all are welcome. I hope Stu and John "MoBuck" don't mind me pointing it out but they're privledges are back. As are Brooks's.
Although MoBuck is still having some problems logging in. I'm working on that. (A lot of this is new to me also). Tell foggy and the boy's to stop back by. If any of the old guard is having problems let me know. I'll figure it out.

Just everyone have some patience with me please. When John and I worked out me being the Mod we had no clue QDMA was going to pull the plug. It literally happened in sinc. I now have less hair, but it will be good in the end.

Go update the house thread. I want to see the food plot off the back deck :D

I am back because Bill is now in charge, and has fixed the log in problem as well..........I hope. There are some good people on this forum with a lot of smarts when it comes to habitat work and food plotting and deer in general for that matter. And a pile more people coming in from Assholes Forum that have been key as to why that forum was so successful for so long. This could be one "bad ass forum" if left alone that is!

I stole the bad ass part from Selsor!

I can not believe how stupid QDMA is right now!

Thanks, damn you guys are smart.

Made the jump like everyone else here. Now if I can figure out how to put my location on here. Maryland's Eastern Shore- zone 7b
Nice area. I hunt in Snow Hill and Pokomoke.

Thanks Stu!

AD, how's those grandbabies!!! Getting big just like mine I'm guessing!!! Glad to see you back in action.

The grandbabies are awesome! Yes, a couple are growing like weeds...a couple are itty bitty! I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 3 week old and one that will be born the end of November. I will be babysitting all of them...:D Lord help me!

The grandbabies are awesome! Yes, a couple are growing like weeds...a couple are itty bitty! I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 3 week old and one that will be born the end of November. I will be babysitting all of them...:D Lord help me!
I only have a set of twins to worry about, but they are moving from the terrible twos to the even more terrible threes in another month and a half, and man alive do they keep grandma and grandpa on their toes!

Hiya, all. I just made the jump over here from the QDMA forum as well. Live in MN and have land in WI that I manage & hunt. Look forward to being a part of a great forum community!!

Thanks Bill, I just came over from the other site too.

Hiya, all. I just made the jump over here from the QDMA forum as well. Live in MN and have land in WI that I manage & hunt. Look forward to being a part of a great forum community!!
Welcome. Whereabouts in WI?