That Was A Beat Down!

A Wisconsin guy … so similar to the Brewers and Badgers FB (no titles)
Forgive me, I'm not quite sure what you mean?

The thing about the cowboys is you always hear - on paper - they look great. They also are one of the top five winning teams over the last five years. Prescott was one of the top two or three qb’s this year in most stats. Where they fail is when they get to the playoffs - which they have consistently done under mcCarthy - and a number of other coaches. I am not sure they will find another qb that can provide prescott’s stats. Not sure they can find another coach that consistently provides 12 wins during regular season. Yes, they fold in post season - but they do get there. Going to be difficult to improve overall qb or team wins - especially someone that can work with jones.

IMO they are a lot like the Vikings this year.

They relied too much on Lamb.
Did not commit to the run.
Let Elliot go.

The Queens relied too much on Jefferson
Did not commit to the run
Let Cook go

( I think he’s with the Ravens now)

The Packers now have more playoff wins in Jerraworld than the cowboys..

HOW BOUT THEM PACKERS!!

The Packers dismantled the Cowboys last night. Not sure how much farther the Pack will go but was fun to watch them dominate McCarthy and Dallas. Wonder what Jerry Jones will do?

Go PACK!

I'm hoping the Packers can beat the 49ers and then go to Ford Field for a loss against the LIons

How many times have the college and nfl champs been from the same state?

Forgive me, I'm not quite sure what you mean?
Brewers? World Series titles ?
Badgers Football ? National Championships?

Cheese heads seem to only focus on the Packers with smack talk !

Brewers? World Series titles ?
Badgers Football ? National Championships?

Cheese heads seem to only focus on the Packers with smack talk !
Oh not at all. I will smack talk the brewers all day! Love my brew crew!
We got a big unexpected win!! Let us enjoy it.

I was actually cheering for the Pack and had Jordan Love in Fantasy FB this year ! He was really criticized, but I felt all along he is a gifted QB !

I was actually cheering for the Pack and had Jordan Love in Fantasy FB this year ! He was really criticized, but I felt all along he is a gifted QB !
I won't go as far as to say that I've always believed he was going to be great, but I always trusted that the Packers brass knew more than the rest of us did. Turns out they were right

I hope the cowboys get rid of Dak. They don’t deserve him and he doesn’t need their choking ways to become a part of his fiber.

I won't go as far as to say that I've always believed he was going to be great, but I always trusted that the Packers brass knew more than the rest of us did. Turns out they were right
But really that said, still kind of a small sample size may be a one-year wonder we will see.

I hope the cowboys get rid of Dak. They don’t deserve him and he doesn’t need their choking ways to become a part of his fiber.
I don't know. I think that may have been part of the problem yesterday. Him and CD lamb seemingly point in the fingers at each other. The entire game I'm sure did not help.

Minnesota has been rebuilding for over 50 years. Think how good they'll be when they are built back better.
It's not like the old Bud Grant days when the Vikes were a contender most years. They looked pretty good when Randall Cunningham, Chris Carter, Randy Moss & Co. were there.

It's not like the old Bud Grant days when the Vikes were a contender most years. They looked pretty good when Randall Cunningham, Chris Carter, Randy Moss & Co. were there.
They were favored to win the superbowl and lost the first playoff game. The Minnesota curse. Remember when the Vikes traded 12 players for Hershel Walker. Then we traded Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon who both went on to win the superbowl with other teams. (BUCS & RAIDERS).