That Was A Beat Down!

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
The Packers dismantled the Cowboys last night. Not sure how much farther the Pack will go but was fun to watch them dominate McCarthy and Dallas. Wonder what Jerry Jones will do?

Go PACK!

Guessing half of the coaching staff for Dallas will be looking for another job. They remind me of the Vikings. Never live up to the hype.

I think McCarthy will be fired. He’s very overrated as a coach !

Maybe Dallas hires the winningest coach in history now---he's available after the Patriots rough season.

Was glad to see that. I'm not a GB fan, but always rout for whoever is playing against Dallas.😄
Bingo, I'm exactly the same way.

Maybe Dallas hires the winningest coach in history now---he's available after the Patriots rough season.

Belichick, Harbaugh ... Jones has options. His after game comments were not encouraging that McCarthy will be back.

Ol' Jerry might clean house. Lots of coaching vacancies now. I can't see Belichick working for Jones after working for Kraft, who didn't micro-manage the Pats. Jones likes to have his fingers in all pies.

Belichick likes to run everything from coach to operations. No way he could get along with Jones’s thumb on him daily.

Belichick likes to run everything from coach to operations. No way he could get along with Jones’s thumb on him daily.

Belichick would be in the drivers seat. Jones is 82 years old and desperate. Been 29 years since Dallas has won an NFC championship.

NFL has a tendency to humble you in a hurry ! Just when you think your team is awesome they go out and get their ass kicked the next week.

I just heard :

Belly check with Brady and deflated footballs 77% win percentage

Belly check W/O Brady and flat ballz

Well under 50%

1000005419.jpg
I just want to thank all the green bay fans out there for weathering the 7 week rebuilding process. I know it was tough.

NFL has a tendency to humble you in a hurry ! Just when you think your team is awesome they go out and get their ass kicked the next week.

I agree. the Pack is on a roll ... I think San Fran may be the reality check.

Minnesota has been rebuilding for over 50 years. Think how good they'll be when they are built back better.

I agree. the Pack is on a roll ... I think San Fran may be the reality check.
Have not watched San Fran all year but peaked at their schedule and it looks like they lost 3 home games. Only 12-5 on the year. Won't be easy but I will no longer be surprised by either outcome. Our offense can put up points. The defense can also give them up at a fast clip. Glad they actually play the games.

Minnesota has been rebuilding for over 50 years. Think how good they'll be when they are built back better.
That would be the Lions. Minnesota has the 5th highest win percentage in the NFL. They just have not won a Super Bowl, and they have the most NFC North championships (18).

One of these years it just has to happen !

That would be the Lions. Minnesota has the 5th highest win percentage in the NFL. They just have not won a Super Bowl, and they have the most NFC North championships (18).

One of these years it just has to happen !
Nope