Stock Market is the bottom in?

Student loan dept $500,000,000,000
Number of taxpayers in US
$500,000,000,000 divided by 129,000,000= $3875 hope the other 128,999,999 tax payers can do some simple math

Now do the $70+ TRILLION US debt, and $60+ TRILLION of unfunded liabilities the taxpayers are on the line for….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That student loan thing makes anyone who paid off their own loans blood boil I’m not so sure the votes he thinks he is buying is really going to work for him the way he thinks it will.

That student loan thing makes anyone who paid off their own loans blood boil I’m not so sure the votes he thinks he is buying is really going to work for him the way he thinks it will.

That 529 plan that I spent years putting $ into for my kid to use for college turns out to be the worst financial decision I ever made. At least $20K worth of it.

All I had to do was let him take out loans that would be forgiven. I could have used the $ for other things.
We need a good lawyer to lobby for those that paid.

Good and lawyer?

kinda like Army and intelligence.

I think you mean effective lawyer.

META is looking really cheap right now. At a 14 p/e, it's trading cheaper than IBM, MMM, utilities, and staples.

It roared today!

& that’s no bull!

Attachments

• EB300641-D3BA-44EE-AB46-FFAB0178D68B.jpeg
    EB300641-D3BA-44EE-AB46-FFAB0178D68B.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
Looks like we’re going to Monson Europe on energy exports. Should make for a fun G20 meeting In October. They all better take this up with papa Klaus before NATO falls apart.

And no one in Poland needs fertilizer after August.

I would assume the plant needs to run year round to keep up with demand.

I doubt it. Then it becomes a storage issue. Poland is a country of 40 million people with an area only about the size of Arizona. Space is an issue. Anything granular has to be indoors and climate controlled, and they can only store so much pressurized/refrigerated ammonia before they run out of capacity to hold it.

I'm not saying gas prices are not relevant. They most definitely are. I just don't think this announcement, given the timing, is as serious as it might otherwise seem.

On CNBC yesterday they stated two fertilizer stocks are going north……

unlike most other stocks.

Looks like we’re going to Monson Europe on energy exports. Should make for a fun G20 meeting In October. They all better take this up with papa Klaus before NATO falls apart.

I love how the whitehouse cites the problem THEY CREATED as justification for not sending Allie’s oil and natural gas… in a sense blaming energy company exports for the low reserves here at home.

This administration is absolutely incompetent.

I doubt it. Then it becomes a storage issue. Poland is a country of 40 million people with an area only about the size of Arizona. Space is an issue. Anything granular has to be indoors and climate controlled, and they can only store so much pressurized/refrigerated ammonia before they run out of capacity to hold it.

I'm not saying gas prices are not relevant. They most definitely are. I just don't think this announcement, given the timing, is as serious as it might otherwise seem.
They don’t export?

They don’t export?
Not when no one is buying. Prices are down about 30% since April due to a decline in demand.

BBBY is showing signs of life again. AMC is poised to make a run. Both are MEME stocks that are a roller coaster when the focus is on. AMC seems to just be following it's typical pattern lately.

"China has been quietly reselling that evil, tainted Russian LNG to the one place that desperately needs it more than anything. Europe... and of course, it is charging a kidney's worth of markups in the process.

As the FT reported recently, "Europe’s fears of gas shortages heading into winter may have been circumvented, thanks to an unexpected white knight: China." The Nikkei-owned publications further notes that "the world’s largest buyer of liquefied natural gas is reselling some of its surplus LNG cargoes due to weak energy demand at home. This has provided the spot market with an ample supply that Europe has tapped, despite the higher prices."

What the FT ignores, perhaps intentionally, is that it's not "surplus" - after all, if it was, Chinese imports of Russian LNG would collapse. No - the correct word to describe the LNG that China sells to Europe is Russian."

Know labs

knwn I think.

just started testing their technology on human volunteers.

bloodless blood analysis

Last edited:
I picked up META (facebook) on August 26th. I expect there could be some more pain to come. However, I think META is positioned very well for what is coming next. That 14 p/e is reminding me of Apple in 2012 or 2013 when their p/e hit 8. If they go below $120, I'd probably double up. Personally, I cannot stand the company, but these guys have 100% uninterrupted access to every single thought, word, location, purchase, desire, and feeling of anyone under the age of 35. There are very rich entities on earth that want into the heads of these young people, and META has a lock on it.

I caught a great podcast a few weeks back (I can't find it now) about the state of information gathering with devices and apps, and it's crazy how much info is being sucked up, who's paying big bucks for it, what they're doing with it now, and what they could do with it in the future.

1662563624813.png

I picked up some UUP today. Planning to hold it for a while.