Live from the stand thread

Just had a nice one under me.

East wind and something with a deep tone started blowing 80 yards south of me.

I doubted it was smelling me so I rattled lightly, then grunted twice. He came on a line.

Video later. I'm waiting for his Dad now.

Good luck with the hunt tonight all. Looks like it'll be next Fri before we get another chance. However, lfts gives me a chance to enjoy everyone's hunt.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I got skunked tonight, first time this year oh well vacation starts Monday. Cool moon walking out tonight
c70d02cf724398b08d9bfa0c3767d97a.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Saw 20 including two I would of shot. Had deer movement most of the day.

Same boat here. Nice afternoon.

Spud,
I hope the glove was yours.

Yes sir ... weekday mornings, no tag requirements for tresspssers ...:emoji_slight_smile:

Just had a nice one under me.

East wind and something with a deep tone started blowing 80 yards south of me.

I doubted it was smelling me so I rattled lightly, then grunted twice. He came on a line.

Video later. I'm waiting for his Dad now.

I screwed up the vid :(

As slow as molasses again tonight. Saw a couple deer on the edge of a standing cornfield next to where I was hunting right at dark. Heard 3 coyotes howling, hopefully I will get them trapped in a few weeks.

My buddy and his son both connected on decent deer tonight, figures as it was my buddy's first hunt of the year!

At it again full moon 55 and foggy here. Less than ideal conditions to say the least but it's Nov 4 may as well sit in the tree. On an inside corner next to bed.
d2d1afa0a546ecea0918b2190512d6bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back at it. Very quiet so far.

East wind with a light rain. Wet from rain last night. Not a real good stand for a morning hunt with an east wind.

So I'm changing out a light bulb and my wife is telling me what the new paint scheme is going to be in the house. Come on this afternoon.

East wind 2" snow. Just had a little fork run under me nose to the ground grunting like crazy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Heard a deer grunt and then saw two deer running through the creek bottom over to my neighbors. Had a doe at 40 yards in the brush. Thought she might come in. She wandered through the food plot instead. I’m reminded bow hunting is hard.

Finally my rutvaction has started! My trail cameras so far have been kinda disappointing. Just spikes for the most part.

Attachments

• F6554B06-722F-464E-99AA-73E529E12919.jpeg
    F6554B06-722F-464E-99AA-73E529E12919.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 27
Finally my rutvaction has started! My trail cameras so far have been kinda disappointing. Just spikes for the most part.

How do upload video using tapatalk again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like spring here. Sun just came out it's like 58. Winds are light and shifting from the SW to the SE.

Nothing like a spring hunt. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

On the bright side its November and any thing can happen.

:emoji_face_palm: 1 Doe, but I wasn't skunked...

I did an all day hunt and agree on the spring hunt. We were in the 70s today. Storms tomorrow and 81 forecast. I guess I’m done until thebfirearns opener on Saturday.