Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Didn't get any pics or the report emailed this morning. Not sure what that means, I sure hope it resumes tomorrow.

Didn't get any pics or the report emailed this morning. Not sure what that means, I sure hope it resumes tomorrow.
Post a pic of your last report

Here it is, hope this works.
009fbf2b78f41b940dab4ff65842bbeb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here it is, hope this works.
009fbf2b78f41b940dab4ff65842bbeb.jpg

There is a firmware update you need to load on your cell, it’s 7.3, you need to load that as soon as you can, I don’t have it it’s me but I believe it’s in the thread somewhere , or you can pull it off the website .

at the risk of drumming up more controversy i thought id post some recent pics i received that were taken and transmitted via cuddelink and then Cell home. These pics are transmitted images taken by a J camera IR version. These deer bedded and slept in front of the camera for a long time. They even got up a couple times and bedded back down. The entire time they were facing an IR cam that took the pics with RED LEDs. The camera is about 20 feet away,View attachment 20485View attachment 20486View attachment 20487View attachment 20488View attachment 20489dView attachment 20492oesnt seem to bother them at all.

Now that is just stinking cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easier said than done, its 6 hours away.

I have two cams running on the cell unit. FW version is 7.3, which is awesome. I have another unit on the way and will be setting that up. I could not find the 7.3 firmware anywhere on the Cudde site. Also, my J series cams are showing 6.7. Do they need to be updated?

And finally - one of my cams has about 45 pics in the queue. The other is keeping pace. What are the things I should look at to ensure the picture don't queue up. My cams are set at 5 sec delay and 5 sec CL. Batch at 15.

The set up of the cell unit hung me for a loop, too. Upon the cell website, it says to enter email at CCDEST1. My cell unit didn't have that listed. Someonehow, I was able to make it successfully connect to network without that step. I am guessing the new firmware version eliminates this step somehow. So, if you do run into that issue upon set-up, try testing the system 2x and the second time it comes back successful w/o needing to enter destination email....for those w/7.3 FW I'd imagine.

Firmware v. 7.3 can be downloaded here.

Last edited:
Setting up new cell home, showing pending activation. How long that take before can deploy. Hasn’t been a charge yet on my card either

May have figured problem out. I am not seeing cc dest1 anywhere on my screen like says under the cell management spot in website?

May have figured problem out. I am not seeing cc dest1 anywhere on my screen like says under the cell management spot in website?

There is no need anymore to put your email address on the actual cell home. You now only need to enter up to 10 emails or text address on your particular cell management page on the cuddelink website . This change was made with the 7.3 firmware because it was found that consumers were having issues entering their email address on the actual unit. It’s much easier to do it on the cell management site .

Ok thanks.

Now to first question. How long it take for activation? Keep getting failure. Have went thru the imei number couple times. Still not activating

Ok thanks.

Now to first question. How long it take for activation? Keep getting failure. Have went thru the imei number couple times. Still not activating

If it’s not in your junk file , and you aren’t getting it within 30 minutes you should call customer service at cuddeback

I finally got email. All is working. Excited to put out here shortly

I am looking to get the booster pack for the home cell unit. Which model # is the correct booster pack?

My farthest camera from the home camera is sending in pictures to home camera. However the camera its linked with which is closer to home camera no pictures making it to home camera? Also when I review the home camera chip I don't have any report out on that camera? Any thoughts?

I received cell cams and and the activation email. I downloaded the latest firmware and keep getting a failure when running cc test. I am unable to turn the ccmode from disabled to on have been trying for an hour. Verified the iccid and imei several times. I have good cell service any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My farthest camera from the home camera is sending in pictures to home camera. However the camera its linked with which is closer to home camera no pictures making it to home camera? Also when I review the home camera chip I don't have any report out on that camera? Any thoughts?
I am also having this issue with a home base it is showing the cam but no cl level it was at 40 when I hunt it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

if its not showing up on your report it isnt connected to the home unit. i would check to be sure Cuddelink is on and its set as a remote and also that its on the correct channel. the farther camera is going direct to home most likely and not even using the other camera to connect.