Antenna configuration for CuddeLink L-Series Cell Home

djmccoy77

Yearling... With promise
Interested in moving to my cell connection for my camera network to a CuddeLink L-Series Cell Home. Using this I can set it up at the house and plug it in to a 120v for a more reliable power supply.

My question is about the antenna configuration....unlike the G-series that uses 3 antennas (two for cel service and 1 for the Cuddelink communications), the L-series Home uses two antennae. My questions are as follows:

Do the two antennas each, individually serve the cell LTE tx/rx and the Cuddelink tx/rx or are the Cell and Cuddelink signals being combined on each antenna?

If L series is using one antenna for cel and one for Cuddelink, which is which?

From asking the same question, I was told the L shares one antenna for cuddelink and cellular, the other is dedicated to cellular. Being omni-directional, you only need to worry about arrangement if you have weak signal be sure to put it on the side of the tree that the signal is coming from.

and I may have that backwards, both antennas may be tx/rx cuddelink and one is shared for cellular.

Interested in moving to my cell connection for my camera network to a CuddeLink L-Series Cell Home. Using this I can set it up at the house and plug it in to a 120v for a more reliable power supply.

My question is about the antenna configuration....unlike the G-series that uses 3 antennas (two for cel service and 1 for the Cuddelink communications), the L-series Home uses two antennae. My questions are as follows:

Do the two antennas each, individually serve the cell LTE tx/rx and the Cuddelink tx/rx or are the Cell and Cuddelink signals being combined on each antenna?

If L series is using one antenna for cel and one for Cuddelink, which is which?
oen of the antennas is used for cell and link, the other is just cell, keep them both on and in good shape and you will be ok.