All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddeback's Cuddelink

If I change batteries in my j series cameras will i lose my setting or date and time
typically you wont, if you leave the batteries out for an extended period you may lose time but settings should stay the same. Occasionally when updating firmware you need to check all settings.

Good morning, I received my report as usual this morning but out of the 8 cams I have out only one was on the report. The home cam. All other rows were blank. Been working fine for the last 30 days. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Good morning, I received my report as usual this morning but out of the 8 cams I have out only one was on the report. The home cam. All other rows were blank. Been working fine for the last 30 days. Any thoughts? Thanks.
i wouldn't be to concerned unless nothing is on it tomorrow , this can be caused by weather or when the report is built, typically it will all show up on your next report. also if you are still getting images its still working.

i wouldn't be to concerned unless nothing is on it tomorrow , this can be caused by weather or when the report is built, typically it will all show up on your next report. also if you are still getting images its still working.
Thanks for the fast reply. Didn't get any images today. I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I have one doing the same thing it has locked up on me twice menu says armed but can not change any settings or turn it off unless i remove batteries
Update. It looks like this was battery related. I had rechargeable batteries in the camera so I could configure the settings. When I put new batteries in the link menu appeared. FYI, I converted my J camera from AA to D with the add on from Cuddy.

Dual power bank - those of you waiting on the dual power bank there is a handful of stores in wi and Mn that now have some. The qtys are low at each but if you Pm me i can let you know where to look.

Dual power bank - those of you waiting on the dual power bank there is a handful of stores in wi and Mn that now have some. The qtys are low at each but if you Pm me i can let you know where to look.
I have had them on order since June hope they make it in soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

who do you have them on order with?

Update: Yesterdays blank report was updated with cam 3,4 and 7 only. Today's report was again missing all but home cam. Did receive images today from cam 4 though. Also, it appears I picked up a neighbors camera. I had two cam 2's on report flagged with red ! . Could that cause this report issue?food plot fiight.JPG

Update: Yesterdays blank report was updated with cam 3,4 and 7 only. Today's report was again missing all but home cam. Did receive images today from cam 4 though. Also, it appears I picked up a neighbors camera. I had two cam 2's on report flagged with red ! . Could that cause this report issue?View attachment 26386
that would cetinaly cause the issue, i would change your channel or if you know what neighbor it is have him change his channels on his cameras.

i hung mine about a week ago. My only issue is that I keep getting the same 2 pictures from 1 of the cameras.

Sends me 30 pics at a time, and 20+ are always from 1 camera of the same 2 deer in 2 pictures.

Anyone else have these issues?

i hung mine about a week ago. My only issue is that I keep getting the same 2 pictures from 1 of the cameras.

Sends me 30 pics at a time, and 20+ are always from 1 camera of the same 2 deer in 2 pictures.

You should rename the camera "Groundhog Day"! :emoji_sunglasses:

It sounds to me like the transmission queue isn't clearing properly after the images are sent home. I wonder if maybe the lock tab is engaged on your SD card and it won't allow the queque to be erased after transmission??? I don't know if that is even possible, but maybe...

i would pull that cam, reset it , clear the memory and test it at home , if it does it again- send it back for replacement.

i would pull that cam, reset it , clear the memory and test it at home , if it does it again- send it back for replacement.

Ok. I'll be there this afternoon.

It worked great the forst 3-4 days in the field.

I am in the process of building another system and started with a 4 pack of J-1415's. I have the Cuddepower 3358's attached to them, however in the reports it's showing Battery level OK not Ext. OK like the G-series cams. Is this normal? Cord was inserted correctly.

I am in the process of building another system and started with a 4 pack of J-1415's. I have the Cuddepower 3358's attached to them, however in the reports it's showing Battery level OK not Ext. OK like the G-series cams. Is this normal? Cord was inserted correctly.
Yes. Since both the camera and 3358 are running the same voltage.