Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BIden really stepped in it when he pushed the boosters. Obvious to anyone and everyone that it’s all too political. He let the cat out of the bag. Now they’re scrambling how to clean this up. Just another of his blunders, maybe biggest to date.
It’s a big blunder, but I respectfully disagree on the biggest.

The Taliban just announced girls don’t need to show up for school anymore. All those 20 year old girls who never knew sharia, loved Hillary’s pant suits and bought one can now throw it away. It’s a full face mask and burka or “death” for them.
not the Covid maybe 2% chance of death if your a fat old dude. 100% if you’re a female and your ankle shows. so we can stone you to death kind of thing.

Not to worry though. The US women’s groups will be right on correcting this. “Cricket noise”.

If not them certainly those who claim to be all in for human rights in this country will do something “cricket noise”

If not the LGBT BLT people will certainly cry out for them because the taliban will soon be killing LGBT people and eating BLT’s supplied by president Bo Bo. “Cricket noise”

The last week of complete stupidity is to draw everyone’s attention away. They know they’re screwing up. Just to cover up the last screw up.

The last week of complete stupidity is to draw everyone’s attention away. They know they’re screwing up. Just to cover up the last screw
I disagree, they dont think they are screwing up. The morons actually think that they are doing a good job.

I disagree, they dont think they are screwing up. The morons actually think that they are doing a good job.

bo bo does because they told him so and wrote it down. And told him who to ask.

^^^I think these idiots are enriching themselves and their families in exchange for helping our country commit suicide. They are willingly flying the plane into the mountains in exchange for personal gain. We're gonna have about 4-5 million extra people invade our country this year. Not too many doctors or nurses wading across the Rio Grande or falling out of the landing gear of a C130. Nobody mentions this and the stress it's putting on our hospitals. That's a lot of extra people to care for.

And talk about a fricken superspreader event... You cant make this shit up. Those coming across the border face no vaccine mandate, while these dumbphucks in charge wanna fire a nurse for not taking an experimental drug that doesnt do jack shit to prevent a person from contracting and spreading coronavirus. And let's blame the unvaccinated (every single child under the age of 12). But Neil and Karen are convinced that it's all the fault of those pesky red hats. The fact that our country cant get its shit together and properly manage our southern border or stop the flow of opioids from China from killing 93,000+ people last year is frickin disgusting. These warmongering pigs have no shame. The unity party. The globalist must have some awfully good dirt on the current regime....

Chaos is profitable for the elites. The shittier things get all over the world the more money and power they can consolidate. Freedom is the enemy of the elites. They want loyal and scared serfs. I saw today that even the top players at the federal reserve have been trading stocks and bonds that they are propping up. No ethical dilemma there... Coronavirus looks like it has a real chance to be the most profitable exercise and consolidation of power in world history. Over 40% of all US dollars in circulation have been printed since corona started. We also have big group of Karen's are hiding in mom's basement waiting for the gov't, shirt sleeves, and a vaccine that doesnt work to try and save them.

Seems we've got a lot of our top government people working to make China great again.

Who wants to be number one anyway? Not our incompetent president.

Interesting how quickly we're deteriorating.

I've noticed this in our community SD.

So if the majority of deaths from Covid are now the unvaccinated (like +90% in most hospitals) and if those folks are "predominantly" Republican and or Trump supporting Republicans,..

Well right now there are 2000 deaths a day,.. that is a lot of Republicans dying very quickly,..

Just odd to me that one political party could be so hit by a disease,.. ?

• Democrats: 88 percent
  • Independents: 60 percent
  • Republicans: 55 percent
  • Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent
  • Republicans who support party more than Trump: 62 percent
  • Democratic Sanders-Warren voters: 88 percent
  • Democratic Biden voters: 87 percent
  • Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent
  • Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent
    Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...demographic-breakdown-vaccinated-u-s-n1277514

Death by political party: The relationship between COVID-19 deaths and political party affiliation in the United States​

So if the majority of deaths from Covid are now the unvaccinated (like +90% in most hospitals) and if those folks are "predominantly" Republican and or Trump supporting Republicans,..

Well right now there are 2000 deaths a day,.. that is a lot of Republicans dying very quickly,..

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...demographic-breakdown-vaccinated-u-s-n1277514

Death by political party: The relationship between COVID-19 deaths and political party affiliation in the United States​

Keep in mine with the first 7 months months in office, the democrats are creating more and more republicans each and every day.

Also keep in mind how many Democrats are lost in Chicago each night. Covid can't hold a candle to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.