Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus you can pay for the funerals and lawsuits from the 13 soldiers killed in Afghanistan ….and you Biden voters can pay for the costs to transport, house and feed the thousands of Afghan refugees!

Impeachment? Then impeachment(Harris), then impeachment(Pelosi). I don't even know who comes next---white house janitor?

You're righf, could have been prevented.... if only fauchi hadnt helped create this "deadly " disease. If only fauchi and the rest not lied continually about it. If only the dems and fauchi hadnt said i will never get vaxed when trump was facilitating the fast track on development , if only the dems and the like hadnt done an abrupt 180 when trump wasnt in office anymore ( now it's not trumps vaccine its bidens) . If only, if only.
Oh, and if only the vax did anything to help? Which it obviously does not.
If only....

The Vaccine still has very good severe disease/mortality prevention data. Yes people are still getting Covid but if it keeps them out of the hospital and the morgue who cares. I still believe it is everyone’s choice to get or don’t get it. I just really wish it could be separated from all the political BS.

In our region we have 1 available ICU bed 1 in about 20counties. Not a good situation if you or loved one are the second one to need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then maybe they should stop laying off, and firing nurses that don’t want to get the vaccine. The available ICU bed doesn’t actually mean the actual bed, but available staff to house the ICU departments beds. So if each icu bed requires 3 nurses, and you have 12 icu nurses, you have 4 beds. If you fire 1/3 of the nurses because they chose not to vaccinate for whatever reason, you now have 8 nurses, and 2 ICU beds.

One local hospital here is going to lose 150 staff at the end of the month when the Governors new orders go into affect. That‘s just one hospital. Now take that over the entire State with already bare bones staffing. The Governor said she will send in people for replacement from the State. Yeah ok, who you going to get and where?

Leading cause of death for police is Covid, for a second year in a row. As reported by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), as of June 30, 2021.

Vaccines would prevent the majority of those deaths. Sadly they leave behind many family members and I suspect it is not considered death in the line of duty (which maybe should be changed) even though they likely got exposed at work? That is a tough call on that line of thinking.

Here is the full report:

Then maybe they should stop laying off, and firing nurses that don’t want to get the vaccine. The available ICU bed doesn’t actually mean the actual bed, but available staff to house the ICU departments beds. So if each icu bed requires 3 nurses, and you have 12 icu nurses, you have 4 beds. If you fire 1/3 of the nurses because they chose not to vaccinate for whatever reason, you now have 8 nurses, and 2 ICU beds.
I know quite a few teachers who have said they will quit if mandated to take the vax. So stupid to attack medical, police, and teachers right now when there is already such a short supply of them. This administration blows me away. I keep thinking there's no way to possibly make a worse choice, then they prove me wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know quite a few teachers who have said they will quit if mandated to take the vax. So stupid to attack medical, police, and teachers right now when there is already such a short supply of them. This administration blows me away. I keep thinking there's no way to possibly make a worse choice, then they prove me wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Who would stand to gain from the united states destroying their own schools, hospitals, military, police, children, elderly, and workforce?

gee I wonder.

Who would stand to gain from the united states destroying their own schools, hospitals, military, police, children, elderly, and workforce?
*in a Donald Trump voice* C H I N A

This is very very accurate and kind of scary, there is the potential to have very critical patients being cared for in areas that haven’t managed a critically ill patient in quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "scientist" at Pfizer and Moderna say that all serfs need a booster shot, but the "scientist" on the FDA panel say not so fast... Which "scientist" should the serfs follow??? Joe Empathy wanted to start injecting people with a third dose next week...

Also, how about all those little unvaccinated bastards 12 and under spreading the virus everywhere. The largest population of unvaccinated people in this country are children 12 and under, but the vassels would have all the serfs believe its mostly just those pesky racist in red hats.

1631908370916.png

The "scientist" at Pfizer and Moderna say that all serfs need a booster shot, but the "scientist" on the FDA panel say not so fast... Which "scientist" should the serfs follow??? Joe Empathy wanted to start injecting people with a third dose next week...

Also, how about all those little unvaccinated bastards 12 and under spreading the virus everywhere. The largest population of unvaccinated people in this country are children 12 and under, but the vassels would have all the serfs believe its mostly just those pesky racist in red hats.

View attachment 37080
That's the thing about science. It's not always black and white. Data must be interpreted. Opinions and judgement are involved. But the FDA panel was not FDA people, it was independent experts in the field brought together for their opinion. They have no skin in the decision, professionally or financially. So I'd take their opinions over the companies making the product. It says something to me that 2 of the FDA's top vaccine people are quitting because the Biden administration made the decision to push boosters ahead of the scientific opinion. You don't boost confidence in vaccines by making these decisions within the White House rather than waiting for such independent panels to weigh in.

Yes, BIden really stepped in it when he pushed the boosters. Obvious to anyone and everyone that it’s all too political. He let the cat out of the bag. Now they’re scrambling how to clean this up. Just another of his blunders, maybe biggest to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.