Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also keep in mind how many Democrats are lost in Chicago each night. Covid can't hold a candle to that.
Or the under 19 year olds that are seeing a country that was rolling 2 years ago turn into total shit with many of their rights stripped and school/activities stolen from them.

Oh, thanks a lot Treedaddy. You just took a nice, calm, civil thread and you inserted a very controversial and divisive topic LOL!

You are right,Tap

No topic provokes more emotion and divisive rhetoric across all persuasions and thought than tubes v cages

And just so you know........

PMSNBC reports Sleepy Joe to mandate cages.......

bill

You are right,Tap

No topic provokes more emotion and divisive rhetoric across all persuasions and thought than tubes v cages

And just so you know........

PMSNBC reports Sleepy Joe to mandate cages.......

bill
Who woudda thunk that Joe could finally get something (or ANYTHING) right?
Tubes suck.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

So if the majority of deaths from Covid are now the unvaccinated (like +90% in most hospitals) and if those folks are "predominantly" Republican and or Trump supporting Republicans,..

Well right now there are 2000 deaths a day,.. that is a lot of Republicans dying very quickly,..

Just odd to me that one political party could be so hit by a disease,.. ?

• Democrats: 88 percent
  • Independents: 60 percent
  • Republicans: 55 percent
  • Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent
  • Republicans who support party more than Trump: 62 percent
  • Democratic Sanders-Warren voters: 88 percent
  • Democratic Biden voters: 87 percent
  • Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent
  • Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent
    Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...demographic-breakdown-vaccinated-u-s-n1277514

Death by political party: The relationship between COVID-19 deaths and political party affiliation in the United States​

Where do the 2 million illegals that have crossed the border since your p o s took office fit into your chart?

I want to know where these hospitals are that ask your party affiliation and who you voted for prior to treatment. Almost seems like its just a bunch of made up numbers....nah,a totally legit middle of the road organization like nbc wouldn't do that...would they?

^^^^^^^^^^^

Another vote for cages in our timeless debate........

bill

Jen Psaki said"the immigrints aren't going to stay here very long! WTF? No accountability for anything by those BASTARDS.

Ya have to admit this is pretty funny

1632317456532.png

BB--Why do you care if others are vaccinated or not, I assume you were the first in line? So you should be good? Thankfully you didn't experience any side effects or die like others have from the vaccine, plus breakthrough cases are now happening.

You act like everyone is dying from the Coronavirus, we have had two deaths in our county of 12,000 people total. The national average is still under a .5%

Status
Not open for further replies.