Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
0Ux6Iog.png

City of Milwaukee is offering a $100 gift cards for anyone gettimg the shot. I heard on the news this morning new york is offering a lottery of sorts with only people currently getting the shot entered.
Yep thats normal..... nothing to see here folks, move along.

Also reporting tht there are only 5% of icu beds available, yet we report over 1000 fewer cases staewide from this time last year when we were at 83% capacity. Almost seems like misleading reporting? Like maybe there is another reason for icu shortages? Maybe from hospital staff quitting instead of being forces to get the experiment injected in? Or Maybe , there are actually people in the hospital for other reasons??
Someone on here posted that 94% of doctors have recieved the fake vaccine. I call bullshit on that. Most drs i know (100% of them in fact) some retired, have all said hell no to the shot. My own personal doctor ( who is a female and very liberal fwiw) even told me straight out not to get it. Even all the nurses I know except for 1 ( she was offered a big bonus and a raise for getting it, yeah thats normal) say hell no. Small sample size i know, but enough to male me doubt that 94%

Never consider what you see from the media is factual, it is always biased opinion no matter the source.

If you want to see the current hospitalizations for any state, or the whole country check the link below. It also breaks down regular beds and ICU beds. The Orange is Covid, this is the ICU beds in NY.

5BFDF8CE-1AE3-47C0-A4EB-B43E489DF9FD.png

Last edited:
On another note the Cyber Ninjas report today on the Arizona election that Trump insists he won.

I am curious what the results will be?

I am sure many of you are too!

Why don't you just take a boat and go fishing like everyone else?

On another note the Cyber Ninjas report today on the Arizona election that Trump insists he won.

I am curious what the results will be?

I am sure many of you are too!
Initial report has over 50,000 questionable ineligible votes, just in one county

How many were for Biden … he only won by 11,000 votes. Rigged

Last edited:
The list of orgs saying Biden won.

Cyber Ninjas
Supreme Court of USA
Attorney General William Bar -Department of Justice
Director of Cyber Security -Krebes
Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI
Department of Homeland Security
Richard Pilger, head of the DOJ’s Election Crimes branch
Benjamin Hovland, Commissioner of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission
Federal Election Commission

I am sick of typing there are so many more listed here and most of them are Republicans that Trump placed in office!

I saw Belcher heading to his stand this fall.

Cant be. The guys not wearing 14 masks, no band aid on the injection site, hes outside and doesnt look terrified that someone may get within 6 feet. And most importantly there isnt handfulls of fraudulent biden ballots falling out of his pockets! Lol

Biden won with the ballots stuffed at drop boxes and in votes. These are not all legitimate voters …Legal votes would have been a landslide for Trump !!

Hopefully these states will not allow the ballot stuffing and mail on votes next times so it’s a legitimate election.

Note… in Wisconsin they found 23,000 voters have the same phone number and 900 have the same address ?

Voter ID and vote in person!!

Status
Not open for further replies.