Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez,.. we are now up to six anti vax radio host who have died of covid. I had lost track at 4

View attachment 37026
I know 3 locally that have died FROM the vaccine. 2 in a local prison, young and in good shape, that were forced to take the vaccine..... and a 53 year old healthy female dropped dead right after the vaccine. The liberal left is sure grasping on these radio hosts. Making noise, to avoid the disaster Joe Biden has created.

Vaccine deaths are being covered up according to the nurse at the local prison, she said she is being told to keep quiet about it. The ultimate goal of the left is to keep the Covid issues in the news so they can do mail in ballots/drop box cheating in 2022, or they will lose the House & Senate.

So with the above shared, what am I doing? Enjoying life, appreciating I face risks of dying each day I get in my car and drive to work, each time I climb a ladder stand to hunt, each time I take my boat offshore.... even went to a college football game this past weekend where folks were screaming their heads off, and won't lie, even though the team I was cheering on lost... IT FELT WONDERFUL being among folks celebrating life / actually FULLY living again.
:emoji_thumbsup:

FSU looked horrible. Sorry just had too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would Paul Harvey say about this? Now you know the rest of the story?

1631675234008.png

That didnt go as planned..lol

On that note Im kinda curious what everyone thinks about the reported vaccination numbers. Do ypu believe the vaxxed number is as higg as they say? I personally know very few people who have or would get it. But i admit its a small sample size

That didnt go as planned..lol

On that note Im kinda curious what everyone thinks about the reported vaccination numbers. Do ypu believe the vaxxed number is as higg as they say? I personally know very few people who have or would get it. But i admit its a small sample size
I know 4 people that don’t have it and one of those is 8 months pregnant. 2 of those 4 are liberal so the media narrative as usual is wrong. You pretty much have to be vaxed in NY if you want to conduct any kind of business.

For anyone who buys the narrative of Republicans being the issue with vaccination rates...

D.C. tends to vote 90% plus on the demonrat side. Their actual current vaccination rate, despite constant pleas coming OUT OF DC... only 58% fully vaccinated, putting it below 10 states.

Soooo yeah.... sure... it's all the Republicans' fault (fake news). Not to even mention a recent study showing that cases / fatalities have NOT correlated well at all with either the political nature of states NOR the level of draconian measures taken within states.

Last edited:
Addendum to above post... yeah, sure... it's a white Republican issue and we should be focused on those pesky AM radio hosts keeping white conservatives from getting vaccinated...

Here's the TRUTH, though you sure won't hear it from the MSM anytime soon.... though chart uses CDC data, you'll typically find such shares from foreign news sites. Sad state of our current affairs.

Rates by Race.jpg

This stuff is so far out of control, the CDC has been playing the numbers game since the onset of Covid. I have read in several scientific journals where they hint at counting Covid hospitalizations the same way they counted Covid deaths since the beginning. If they died from a gunshot but tested positive for Covid it is counted as a Covid death, the same goes for the hospitalizations. If they came in with a broken arm but tested postitive it is counted as a Covid hospitalization. At least they are consistent lol
I didn't know the CDC has different testing standards for jabbed and unjabbed testing, what a s**t show!

A portion of India that contains 241 million people has snuffed out the 'vid.

"Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts. And this state is one of the five lowest COVID cases of all states in India despite having only a low vaccination rate of 5.8% fully vaccinated."

This is an ungodly sad set of posts from Debbi,..

Sooo unnecessary,.. just plain sad.

Damn it Debby! What's it gonna take?

You're righf, could have been prevented.... if only fauchi hadnt helped create this "deadly " disease. If only fauchi and the rest not lied continually about it. If only the dems and fauchi hadnt said i will never get vaxed when trump was facilitating the fast track on development , if only the dems and the like hadnt done an abrupt 180 when trump wasnt in office anymore ( now it's not trumps vaccine its bidens) . If only, if only.
Oh, and if only the vax did anything to help? Which it obviously does not.
If only....

The state with the lowest vaccination rate now rations health care. Not enough ventilators.

My opinion is that if you decline a vaccine and get covid,.. please just stay home and don't make my tax dollars pay for your dumb mistake.

Its called personal responsibility for your choices. You choose to not get vaccinated,.. live by that choice!

Where are you drawing the line? On personal responsibility, I mean in not going for health care.

The state with the lowest vaccination rate now rations health care. Not enough ventilators.

My opinion is that if you decline a vaccine and get covid,.. please just stay home and don't make my tax dollars pay for your dumb mistake.

Its called personal responsibility for your choices. You choose to not get vaccinated,.. live by that choice!

But I’m guessing you are fine with abortions ?? Also vaccine deaths and disabilities do happen look it up!

Tax dollars… ha ha you are a liberal. Check the wasted tax dollars at the border . What a mess. Thanks for voting for Biden, maybe you can help him with speech lessons/memory ??

Perfectly fine with me, as long as when you have to go to the hospital for possible side effects of the vaccine my tax dollars dont have to pay for your dumb decisions.
Goes both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.