All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers for Vaxers and others no matter your beliefs. Our County since August 1. 594 positive cases fully vaxed people. 698 unvaxed Positives Somebody tell BIden. please. LOL. I am really interested in what BIden and the CDC have to say when the numbers of positives from fully vaxed people are greater than unvaxed. It’s coming faster than you think. At this rate by the end of October I’m guessing. What are they going to say? Maybe some of the pro Vaxers will give us a clue. And I will again point to Israel that has numbers stating more people are in the hospital that are vaxed than not. This isn’t anti Vax talk. This is the reality on the ground.

Numbers for Vaxers and others no matter your beliefs. Our County since August 1. 594 positive cases fully vaxed people. 698 unvaxed Positives Somebody tell BIden. please. LOL. I am really interested in what BIden and the CDC have to say when the numbers of positives from fully vaxed people are greater than unvaxed. It’s coming faster than you think. At this rate by the end of October I’m guessing. What are they going to say? Maybe some of the pro Vaxers will give us a clue. And I will again point to Israel that has numbers stating more people are in the hospital that are vaxed than not. This isn’t anti Vax talk. This is the reality on the ground.
I believe thats the reason they keep adding "boosters " that way your never fully vaxxed.
You know " of course you got sick, you didnt have the 743rd booster for this month, you're not fully vaccinated "

This is simply a way for Biden to get people to focus on something other than the fact the Taliban will celebrate victory in Afghanistan tomorrow, SEPTEMBER 11.

Ihlan Omar..."some people did something"
Simply sickening but i think ypu are right to a point.
Omar should be run out of this country by pitchfork yeilding mobs.

"Sure, the outrage is being felt in every fiber of my being. I’m ashamed that this White House is in charge right now. I am utterly disgusted by each and every word that was uttered by our ruthlessly unqualified cadaver-in-chief. This is the most authoritarian U.S. administration of my lifetime, and there is no close second. America is in a bad place right now, constantly flirting with a more advanced form of tyranny, and it’s genuinely difficult to humbly recognize the very unexceptional standing of our once-great Republic.

However.

More than anything, I sense a panicked regime, very unsure of its legitimacy with the people, and one that is desperately searching for a more permissible excuse for their failures."

When you're right, you're right. Agree 100%

Biden trying to make it mandatory to get vaxed if company has more than 100 employees…..Pffft

What is next, we all have to drive electric cars?

Will we have to stop eating fast food?

Have to register guns?

Then turn in guns they don’t approve?

Then turn in all guns?

People that live to long will be a burden to society now they have to go?

People overweight or diabetic or that have cancer have to go?

Special needs people have to go?

The left can roll their eyes and poo-poo it all as overreacting…it is government overreaching in this supposed “free” country.
It’s exactly how the Nazi’s pulled it off in the 30’s.. This isn’t a Dem or Repub thing, people need to wake the f**k up and stand up for their rights and freedoms before it’s too late and they are gone.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights are there for a reason, just look at what is happening in Australia right now.

Biden trying to make it mandatory to get vaxed if company has more than 100 employees…..Pffft

What is next, we all have to drive electric cars?

Will we have to stop eating fast food?

Have to register guns?

Then turn in guns they don’t approve?

Then turn in all guns?

People that live to long will be a burden to society now they have to go?

People overweight or diabetic or that have cancer have to go?

Special needs people have to go?

The left can roll their eyes and poo-poo it all as overreacting…it is government overreaching in this supposed “free” country.
It’s exactly how the Nazi’s pulled it off in the 30’s.. This isn’t a Dem or Repub thing, people need to wake the f**k up and stand up for their rights and freedoms before it’s too late and they are gone.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights are there for a reason, just look at what is happening in Australia right now.

Remember all of the guns that were turned in and destroyed in Australia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

It's a good thing the illegal immigrants most from third world countries flooding across our southern border are all vaccinated!

No wait.....they aren't vaccinated for ANYTHING and can just walk across the border freely. Weird how it isn't a border crisis or a pandemic down there?
I'm need to identify as an illegal immigrant then I won’t have to be vaxed but will be eligible for welfare/free healthcare/free schooling maybe free housing and be able to vote!

It's a good thing the illegal immigrants most from third world countries flooding across our southern border are all vaccinated!

No wait.....they aren't vaccinated for ANYTHING and can just walk across the border freely. Weird how it isn't a border crisis or a pandemic down there?
I'm need to identify as an illegal immigrant then I won’t have to be vaxed but will be eligible for welfare/free healthcare/free schooling maybe free housing and be able to vote!

Free deer licenses?

It has always been about money and power. Why is that so hard for people to understand. And I’m referring to more than just COVID but especially now.

No shit. I meant more like Dems promised x millions of dollars in this persons pocket by means of gov funded vaccines by some date and they are no where close so now they are attempting to force the issue or something along those lines. Politics is always about money and power

Politics aside, the rampant and just blatant unapologetic hypocrisy from this group of buffoons is really quite impressive.

I knew Biden would be terrible, but honestly he’s way worse than I thought.
The F Joe Biden chants are at every college FB game now. Not good for Democrats

^^^^ This is what happens when you magically get 81 million votes to appear out of thin air, but somehow cant manage to fill the parking lot of a quick trip for a campaign rally. Meanwhile your opponent get 75 million votes and fills stadium after stadium, and somehow just magically looses 6 states by a combined 40,000 votes with all the problems going one way. Uncle shit stain and his corona mandates can kiss my ass. The chants at college football games will get MUCH worse for Joe Empathy from Scranton.

1631581883495.png

I knew Biden would be terrible, but honestly he’s way worse than I thought.
The F Joe Biden chants are at every college FB game now. Not good for Democrats

When/if he resigns, will it get better?

Status
Not open for further replies.