Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that think the vax's is the only way to fight Covid and think you have all the information already, search --> FLCCC Covid <-- and try your best to discredit the integrity and credentials of the doctors involved. Listen to how many different times/ways they have been censored or slandered for what they have seen first hand work for them.

There are several studies in other countries that show Ivermectin works for them, they can't get the vaxx's so they had to try alternatives. India is one of them, if memory serves Argentina is another. Apparently it just doesn't work on Americans? And why does the average American say "OMG you are suggesting using horse dewormer?" At this point the very least the average person should know that Ivermectin was approved by the FDA for use in humans since 1987. Everytime I see it mentioned in the news it is claiming everyone is using the animal version, to me that is a sure sign that misinformation is being used to push people away from other known to work options. I can only speculate that it is to keep everything under Emergency Powers. Use your own brain is all I suggest.
Can you point me to a randomized, controlled trial, published in a peer-reviewed manner, which shows ivermectin to be efficacious for COVID?

Fox reports the mu strain is now in 49 states and may be escaping some antibodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you point me to a randomized, controlled trial, published in a peer-reviewed manner, which shows ivermectin to be efficacious for COVID?
Sure, here is one from Argentina but not the one I posted earlier in this thread, I will find it though. "

Here is the US using it in vitro with great results of "5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans."

Here is another, this one used it in hospitals as a preventative in hospital workers that treat Covid patients. "This is a pragmatic multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial assessing the use of a nasal spray containing I-C in the prophylaxis of COVID-19 in hospital personnel dedicated to care of COVID-19 patients." The results "

Does anyone else find it odd that the WHO adamantly objects to people even trying Ivermectin despite many of these countries not having access to adequate vaxx's? I also find it interesting that these studies were completed in 2020 yet here we are 9-12 months later in the US media (that are supposed to be the fact checkers for the public) referring to Ivermectin as "horse dewormer" and warning not to even try it.

Last edited:
There are some obvious take aways if you have an open mind.
The US has a population of 330 million people, we have 63% of the population that have received at least one dose. 54% are fully vaxxed. The US currently has 153,246 new Covid cases according to the CDC.

India has a population of 3.3 Billion people ( 3 Billion more than the US ) and implemented use of Ivermectin in May 2021 Countrywide, and all but 2 of their states implemented it's use back in May 2021, according to the WHO they only have 37,875 new cases today compared to the US's 153k.

What is obviously working? The US doesn't want a $2 solution, I would guess that it is soley due to the amount of money to be made and the power involved... but I am just guessing. We can say definitively that the US was doing gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab despite the lies under oath from Fauci, if you haven't heard of the 2 US taxpayer grants made public on Monday you might want to consider changing your news sources.

That there is funny, i dont care who you are

That there is funny, i dont care who you are
Hahaaa the BabylonBee puts out some hysterical satire stories! Always entertaining lol

Yeah, I get a kick out of them.

The US has a population of 330 million people, we have 63% of the population that have received at least one dose. 54% are fully vaxxed. The US currently has 153,246 new Covid cases according to the CDC.

India has a population of 3.3 Billion people ( 3 Billion more than the US ) and implemented use of Ivermectin in May 2021 Countrywide, and all but 2 of their states implemented it's use back in May 2021, according to the WHO they only have 37,875 new cases today compared to the US's 153k.

What is obviously working? The US doesn't want a $2 solution, I would guess that it is soley due to the amount of money to be made and the power involved... but I am just guessing. We can say definitively that the US was doing gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab despite the lies under oath from Fauci, if you haven't heard of the 2 US taxpayer grants made public on Monday you might want to consider changing your news sources.
I am amazed dokter vouchi is still wandering around a free man. He should be in jail. But then again, lots of other people have been caught red handed, and the fine sleuths at the DOJ just can't seem to string a case together.

We don't trust the record keeping numbers here but we'll trust numbers from India. I did notice that as stated on the website you linked to that India has administered 277,579,207 more doses of the vaccine than we have. Maybe their numbers aren't up cause their kids aren't back in school yet. :emoji_relaxed:

Maybe it's a big smoke and mirrors game being played by our government.

We don't trust the record keeping numbers here but we'll trust numbers from India. I did notice that as stated on the website you linked to that India has administered 277,579,207 more doses of the vaccine than we have. Maybe their numbers aren't up cause their kids aren't back in school yet. :emoji_relaxed:
I am not sure if you didn't understand what I typed or you missed some numbers but India has 275 million more jabs but 1 billion more in population. They also don't have the same vaxx's that we have, not sure the effective difference though.

Last edited:
If you really want to hear what happened from the beginning of Covid, this guy has good credentials and speaks clearly what happened and is happening.
Or keep your eyes closed and dismiss everything lol most of my friends and family do.

I am not sure if you didn't understand what I typed or you missed some numbers but India has 275 million more jabs but 3 billion more in population. They also don't have the same vaxx's that we have, not sure the effective difference though.
India does not have 3.3 billion people.

give or take 2 billion

1.38 billion as a matter of fact. Still a billion more people

Fun fact;
India with a country of a disproportionate majority of the population being in poverty has an outstanding voter turnout and uses mandatory voter ID....and no one complains.

Oh I LOVE the line in there " we've got to protect the vaccinated workers from the unvaccinated workers" whos going to protect the unvaxed from the vaxed?
Way to be inclusive and work to close the divide you worthless peice of shit.
What a complete joke this country has become in the last 8 or so months.
Will the last patriot please shut off the lights on your way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.