Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I personally knew of 10 people who came down with the virus in just the past two weeks, one of whom died… I’d say it’s clear the virus is real, and it is deadly. Too bad there is no perfect solution.

I know of one active 79-year-old friend, also fully vaccinated. He got the virus, felt bad for two days, now back to his old self. Did the vaccine keep him out of the grave? Honestly, who knows, but is sure did not hurt. Let’s say, I try to tip the odds in my favor, knowing there is are no guarantees in life or vaccines.

Never said the virus wasn’t real so whatever. Still not going to start washing my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing the virus is real, and it’s deadly. I would think your dirty hands should be the last thing on your mind. But… that's your call, different strokes for different folks.

According to the CDC and Fauci, the vast majority of the population will have none to moderate symptoms The survival rate speaks for itself and a fraction of people get it anyways. The 600,000 deaths can be disputed also Lots of died with COVID in there. The non existent flu deaths from last yea? Come on man. . Again, numbers speak for themselves. there seems a never ending stream of people who push the, if you get this you will die agenda. There was a guy today pushing for N95 masks with another over it for air travel requirement. sometimes I don’t think they realize that human beings need oxygen to breath and exhaling is a normal function that people really need to do. sure if people don’t breath there will never be any virus spread again ever. No humans left either. Maybe that’s their real agenda.

Is this a trick question? I feel like everyone knows they don’t have TV. But I also feel like that’s a trick question.

But if you live in the sand kill your visitors and eat scorpions…maybe you’re not picking it up at Walmart or the other essential places?

I’m just confused. :)

I don't think they look very diabetic.

That trucker looks a lot less fit than the taliban warlords. God bless em, but have you spent much time around truck stops lately? Lotta seat time.

Our school did not assign lockers to the students again this year. That means they have no intention of having in person learning at the school for very long at all. They must have to go for a few weeks to get their funding. sickening! They are so lazy they can't even get the students a locker because they know they will be closed.

Is this a trick question? I feel like everyone knows they don’t have TV. But I also feel like that’s a trick question.

But if you live in the sand kill your visitors and eat scorpions…maybe you’re not picking it up at Walmart or the other essential places?

I’m just confused. :)

It doesn't seem to affect the homeless, terrorists or third world countries as much.....weird?

My niece is a freshman (that's not a very woke word, freshperson?) and she was telling me they don't really use lockers any longer. She said they started giving such little time between classes that it's not possible. Probably all part of the bigger picture. I'm sure the union will find a way to benefit the overworked, underpaid teachers.

Sounds like schools are all on the same page. Funny how they can be organized when want to be. Fire all teachers that don't want to work. Yeah, there wouldn't be many left.

Woman Has An Experience From Hell After Second Pfizer Shot, Huge Lesions In Her Mouth, Black Urine, No Platelets In Her Blood

This ain't good.

Let's all say it together: "That's over there, it won't happen here."

7d373b978a1729febb7b42004b1481ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that think the vax's is the only way to fight Covid and think you have all the information already, search --> FLCCC Covid <-- and try your best to discredit the integrity and credentials of the doctors involved. Listen to how many different times/ways they have been censored or slandered for what they have seen first hand work for them.

There are several studies in other countries that show Ivermectin works for them, they can't get the vaxx's so they had to try alternatives. India is one of them, if memory serves Argentina is another. Apparently it just doesn't work on Americans? And why does the average American say "OMG you are suggesting using horse dewormer?" At this point the very least the average person should know that Ivermectin was approved by the FDA for use in humans since 1987. Everytime I see it mentioned in the news it is claiming everyone is using the animal version, to me that is a sure sign that misinformation is being used to push people away from other known to work options. I can only speculate that it is to keep everything under Emergency Powers. Use your own brain is all I suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.