Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 take aways from this
1. Fauchi is a double talking crook. How he is still walking around as a free man is beyond me, how anyone has ever taken anything the fool has ever said seriously is even further beyond me.
2. Ted Cruz is a grand stander.

In regard to this "freedoms" speech - since you posted an IBEW logo -

How about the freedom of workers to wear union affiliated shirts, hats, etc. in workplaces?? Is "free speech" only for certain people?? I've seen actual people being told they either take off their union-affiliated gear or be fired. It seems businesses have packed courts to side with them and the NLRB has had "hand-picked" members who seem MORE THAN HAPPY to take away the "free speech rights" of working people ............. you know ............. the folks who ACTUALLY DO THE WORK.

TRUE freedom is lost when only a "certain few" control the laws to their benefit. This cuts both ways.

Back to the Covid ...............

I dig into Covid stuff nearly daily, the studies and treatment kinds of things. I never... never saw this in any media form and it was back in October 22nd 2020. Anyone else hear about this? Maybe I missed it somehow, but there are roughly 10 meds now approved for use, I literally read this stuff constantly so I don't see how I could have missed it but I was today years old when I read:

"The FDA has approved the antiviral drug remdesivir (Veklury) to treat COVID-19 in hospitalized adults and children who are age 12 and older in the hospital."

Remdesivir is what they gave my wifes uncle a couple months ago. He's still with us so it must have worked.

They better watch out, because if they create a treatment, they will also lose their self appointed powers over us.

They have been using Ivermectin in India and Argentina since roughly May with great results, India in particular turned all their numbers around once it was implemented Country wide despite the WHO advising them not to use it. There is so much censorship and disinformation surrounding Ivermctin, from our own FDA in particular. The FDA, in their warning against using Ivermectin because of the "dangerous nature of using Ivermectin" admit in the VERY first footnote on that page that they haven't looked at a single study that used it :/ Ivermectin was approved for use on humans in the US in 1987, it was first used on humans in poorer countries in the early 1970's and has proven to be safer than aspirin ever since. Yet the FDA considers it "dangerous" to even try on Covid? Such a weird time to be alive!!
Check out the credentials on these guys and listen to what they say about how many times they have been censored on so many different platforms and not just social media and YouTube, on Medical info sharing places also.

Things that already exist and are affordable are not what our government wants us to use because they can't get rich off of it. Everyone already knows it but thought i'd point out the painfully obvious again.

Karma bites Candace Owens

Crooks and liars.com? Really?

Ivermectin can be dangerous. It can cause blindness and liver issues if used in inappropriate doses.

With that said, my son came down with COVID on a Monday, we gave him the recommended dosage every 48 hours for a total of 3 doses. By Thursday, he was fever free and has stayed that way. He had the sniffles for about a week after his last fever.

My son is on a ROTC raiders team where he competes in events like 5k runs, 50 yards dashes carrying sand bags, tire flips, etc. He went to practice after his 10th day and had no issues whatsoever with a workout most adults can’t do.

Take what you will from this information. My son is 16 and a young bull. I have no idea if it was the ivermectin, his health, Gods grace, or what that helped him come through this but for him, it was a minor inconvenience. I, for one, will take the recommended ivermectin dose the minute I find out I have it. A nurse told us to give it to our son.

Hey buddy, do us all a favor and Google "what is the largest criminal fine in US history".

I wish I could see your face when you see the answer :) Oh and for added fun, Google what is the 2nd largest

Hey buddy, do us all a favor and Google "what is the largest criminal fine in US history".

I wish I could see your face when you see the answer :) Oh and for added fun, Google what is the 2nd largest
Even more fun. Read why they got fined......Promoting off label use of drugs. Sounds like ivermectin to me.

Even more fun. Read why they got fined......Promoting off label use of drugs. Sounds like ivermectin to me.
It sounds like you have roughly half the information bud so I will help with the rest of the story.
Everything was off label for Covid-19 until the FDA approved Remdisavir and about 10 others on October 22nd 2020. There are a metric s**t ton of meds that are used off label to treat various diseases but it is up to the Dr's and hospitals to decide that not the Pharma's. Pfizer and J&J paid those fines for trying to repurpose drugs (through kickbacks to doctors to use them for other purposes) for other uses (Pfizer even tried to change the name of BEXTRA if memory serves) that were already pulled off the market by the FDA because they were proven unsafe for human consumption despite Pfizer and J&J falsifying the data showing they were initally safe. Also part of that lawsuit was both Pharma's illegally giving kickbacks to doctors and hospitals to incentivize promoting it. So when they say "safe and effective" I see a red flag. Most people just blindly "trust the science" but science can, and is manipulated to deliver whatever end results the one paying wants my friend. It isn't a new thing, Asbestos, lead paint, RoundUp and Parquat are a few, J&J knew back in the 70's that baby powder contained Asbestos and in the 90's knew that it was harming humans but kept that almighty dollar going by hiding the data. Ever wonder why in the last few years roughly half your commercials on TV are new drugs? I do.

I am assuming you do know that Ivermectin was FDA approved for use in humans in 1987 and is currently being successfully used to fight Covid in India and Argentina (apparently it doesn't work on Americans though)? When taken in proper doses historically it has decades of use in humans and proven safer than Aspirin. Ivermectin is also boasted by the NIH as a "wonder drug" with many uses and Dr. William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura won a nobel peace prize for using it to combat Malaria in 2015.

The FDA put out a statement NOT TO TAKE IVERMECTIN TO TREAT COVID-19. But in one of the first footnotes they admit "The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway." So people are using it for Covid, the US simply doesn't want a $2 solution to a trillion dollar profit problem.

Here the NIH endorses it:

Last edited:
It sounds like you have roughly half the information bud so I will help with the rest of the story.
Everything was off label for Covid-19 until the FDA approved Remdisavir and about 10 others on October 22nd 2020. There are a metric s**t ton of meds that are used off label to treat various diseases but it is up to the Dr's and hospitals to decide that not the Pharma's. Pfizer and J&J paid those fines for trying to repurpose drugs for other uses (Pfizer even tried to change the name of BEXTRA if memory serves) that were already pulled off the market by the FDA because they were proven unsafe for human consumption despite Pfizer and J&J falsifying the data showing they were initally safe. Also part of that lawsuit was both Pharma's illegally giving kickbacks to doctors and hospitals to incentivize promoting it. So when they say "safe and effective" I see a red flag. Most people just blindly "trust the science" but science can, and is manipulated to deliver whatever end results the one paying wants my friend. It isn't a new thing, Asbestos, lead paint, RoundUp and Parquat are a few, J&J knew back in the 70's that baby powder contained Asbestos and in the 90's knew that it was harming humans but kept that almighty dollar going by hiding the data. Ever wonder why in the last few years roughly half your commercials on TV are new drugs? I do.

I am assuming you do know that Ivermectin was FDA approved for use in humans in 1987 and is currently being successfully used to fight Covid in India and Argentina? When taken in proper doses historically it has decades of use in humans and proven safer than Aspirin. Ivermectin is also boasted by the NIH as a "wonder drug" with many uses and Dr. William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura won a nobel peace prize for using it to combat Malaria in 2015.

Here the NIH sponsors it:

I guess what bothers me is the bashing of a vaccine that has been tested to treat a virus and the promotion of a drug that has been tested an proven effective for treating parasites in humans,but not tested for treating viruses.

I also understand drugs that are used off label, but do the drug manufacturers promote that practice or just turn a blind eye to it until testing is done and then promote it after it's proven. What's the difference between using a drug off label or trying to repurpose it? Not being a smart ass or dumb ass but I don't know the difference.

Here's a preview of October's incoming flip flop.

1630677446318.png

Status
Not open for further replies.