Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll use my brain to decipher fact from bullshit Belch.

Reactions: Tap
Politics and religion have no use on interweb forums. If you combine both in one post most users tune out no matter your content. Take the soapboxes elsewhere.

More memes please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a man lives in fear of his own shadow. Refuses to come out of his moms basement because he might get a dreaded cold.
His god, fauchi told him he could come out and be safe if he wore a mask and srsyed 6 feet away from everyone. Even though many experts said neither would work.
Later when his god fauchi said he could he got a experiment that his god was calling a vaccine in his arm to save him even more. Even though many experts were telling him it didnt work.
Later still his god told him to wear a mask again because even if he was vaxed he could still get sick ( wierd). So he did, even though many experts said it wouldnt work.
Soon the man caught and died of covid ( actually it was getting hit by the bus when his glasses fogged from the t shirt he was wearing over his face at the time but he did have a sniffle so.....) and was standing in front of god at the gates of heaven. "Why god? I did all my god asked and still i died?"
God responded " I gave you experts who told you the truth, but you chose not to listen, i gave you a brain to think for yourself, but you chose not to use it. What more can you expect when you refuse to use what i gave you?And you followed Fauchi, he's an idiot!"

A man was was praying to God for help. He did not want to get Covid
His Pastor stopped by and suggested he use a mask at church.
The man said "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to protect me."
Later the man visited his Doctor who suggested a vaccine shot. Saying it is safe.
The man said, “No I trust God to protect me, he is my vaccine
Finally the mans children invited over all their friends and his wife suggested maybe during a pandemic they should observe some social distancing rules.
No, the man said.

Soon the man got Covid and passed away. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"
To this God replied, "I gifted your scientists with a vaccine, taught you to use your brain, a mask and social distancing to save yourself.

What more did you expect,.. when you ignore all I have given you?"

God gave us immune systems, not vaccines or masks bud.

When will biden punish the Chinese for unleashing this virus onto the people? I know---never. Trump would have made China his bitch by now.

My daughter is thirty one, she got vaxed a few months ago after being pressured by her in-laws.

The wife and I have been praying for grandchildren from all of our kids for years.
My daughter and her husband finally came to us two weeks ago and said they were six weeks pregnant, was the most awesome thing I have ever heard.
Last week my daughter miscarried. Was it the vax? I don’t know, I would never mention my concerns about it out loud to my daughter for fear she might blame herself somehow for getting the vax.
I know someone else that had the same problem. Her first pregnancy went off without a hitch. Prayers for you and your family.

Deadstate.org ? You do realize the absurdity of posting anything from that site as actual news don't you? Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of right wing websites just like it that are complete garbage as well. How about we all try to be a little smarter about who we trust for our news.

Deadstate.org ? You do realize the absurdity of posting anything from that site as actual news don't you? Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of right wing websites just like it that are complete garbage as well. How about we all try to be a little smarter about who we trust for our news.
I don't think some people care if it's the truth as long as it fits their narrative.

I don't think some people care if it's the truth as long as it fits their narrative.
To be fair i think we are all at least a little like that. Its human nature .

God gave us immune systems, not vaccines or masks bud.

Don’t go citing that God made this and not that Bud.

God is responsible for EVERYTHING! He either created it directly, gave humans a brain with reasoning, or allowed it to happen for an exact purpose. Like it or not Biden is in office because of God. As was Trump. It isn’t our place to question but it is our place to respect.

Doomsday preppers must be running around telling everyone "I told you so!". Now they can stock their bunkers for free as long as they keeping the stealing below $900.00 in California.

• Angry
Reactions: ATP
Holy cow maybe you guys are right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ "Mere Christianity"

A wonderful tome for our times

bill

122b2aaa783ec5a0e015e32356e6bf6e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.