Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I question if we really do owe China all that money. We just turned on the printers and produced trillions of dollars. Is it true that we owe China or is it just another line of bullshit from our government?

I’d say the Dems owe a boatload of money to China. It cost a lot to have the virus intentionally released like it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but I believe the day is coming that the only thing that will truly matter is how much food, water and ammo you have….and liberals will be to blame for it.

Signed…..freedom loving DFR.

Now they are setting people up to need a booster shot every 6 months---I wonder if it's gonna make the vax companies/crooked gov. officials wealthy? After they convince the public to get the vax or die they will be able to almost name their price. They won't make a dime off of me.

I feel like an old mother hen, so I will be brief… I know you’ve heard it before, and I’d be shocked if my message is heard, much less heeded. But speaking as if I were among my friends, and setting our politics aside for a moment (they wouldn’t for long, but they would listen), these are some thoughts on Covid vaccinations.

1. The odds of an un-vaccinated person contracting Covid is far higher than a vaccinated person (roughly 90+ vaccine effectiveness)

2. The symptoms of Covid vary widely, from none to death, but one does not know until they contract it how it will affect them.

3. Once infected, even if you feel nothing, you’re exposing your family and friends to it - and their reaction to infection may be far different than yours.

4. The cost of caring for those infected has a financial impact on the cost of insurance, publicly and privately funded. Not to mention the impact on the patient’s personal finances.

5.) Even if small percentage of Covid cases end up needing hospitalization, the high volume of infected, means these patients still take up space normally being used for other purposes.

We should start another thread for politics, and the “funny pages”, this issue directly impacts our personal health, and that of our families and larger communities. Ultimately, we all make our own decisions and are bound to live by them. Believe me, I respect that and would never wish ill on anyone. So, sorry to be the nagging old mother hen… but I love ya man!

And now... back to politics

Completely see your point, and meaning no offence will ask this;

Leave politics out of it and compare.
Do you also feel the same about smoking and smokers? Or people that overeat or that do not exercise? Cancer and heart disease are way more deadly than covid, percentagewise the risk of cancer and heart disease are truly legit pandemics.
We could throw opioid/heroin abuse in the mix as a real legit pandemic too.

I haven't seen smokers/overweight people/drug abusers get their constitutional and human rights violated like people have with the covid stuff, that is what I'm "woke" about right now and question the why it is that way and what the agenda that is behind it.

I feel like an old mother hen, so I will be brief… I know you’ve heard it before, and I’d be shocked if my message is heard, much less heeded. But speaking as if I were among my friends, and setting our politics aside for a moment (they wouldn’t for long, but they would listen), these are some thoughts on Covid vaccinations.

1. The odds of an un-vaccinated person contracting Covid is far higher than a vaccinated person (roughly 90+ vaccine effectiveness)

2. The symptoms of Covid vary widely, from none to death, but one does not know until they contract it how it will affect them.

3. Once infected, even if you feel nothing, you’re exposing your family and friends to it - and their reaction to infection may be far different than yours.

4. The cost of caring for those infected has a financial impact on the cost of insurance, publicly and privately funded. Not to mention the impact on the patient’s personal finances.

5.) Even if small percentage of Covid cases end up needing hospitalization, the high volume of infected, means these patients still take up space normally being used for other purposes.

We should start another thread for politics, and the “funny pages”, this issue directly impacts our personal health, and that of our families and larger communities. Ultimately, we all make our own decisions and are bound to live by them. Believe me, I respect that and would never wish ill on anyone. So, sorry to be the nagging old mother hen… but I love ya man!

And now... back to politics

To reliably look at data, the unvaccinated in our country consists of two groups, those who have been infected and those who have not been infected previously. Estimates are that 30% have been infected. That is approximately double the numbers of those who had a positive test. Many is us chose not to test.

Real (believable) data needs to tell us what the infection( or reinfection) rate is for these two groups within the non vaccinated. It should also tell us how severe reinfection has been as compared to first infection.

For now, my wife and I are going with the advice of our doctors. Two doctors in my case and we are not getting vaccinated. We had the disease, lost taste and smell, and did not test. This is the pattern for many in our community.

Needless to say, I am very upset with the government and others that are pushing the vaccine. I am upset with Fauci, and the constantly changing opinions he shares. He needs to retire.

I feel that I have had more experience with corona viruses than he has.

Everyone, please consult your doctors and ask some hard questions. Demand a truthful answer and not the corporate answer from their large health care system.

Some people definitely should be vaccinated, others may decide that natural immunity after infection is sufficient.

We should expect infections should still occur in all groups depending on weather/climate, gatherings, and variants. This will occur, regardless of what we do.

Many of the actual facts are so conveniently left out as always. As Sandbur points out, if 50-60% are vaccinated and you have to say another 25-30% have natural immunity that’s over Fauci’s statements about reaching 80% and were good to go. Always left out is the natural immunity crowd. Then they are throwing out high transmission percentages now. 7-8%. Again, conveniently leaving out way fewer people being tested. This masking in schools is never pointed out as the ridiculousness it is. Even if you think masks work, just watch a second or third grader all day and truly tell me any mask is preventing anything. Just when you figure the majority of people are coming to their senses a judge somewhere throws out common sense like refuting Desantis and Abbot anti mask measures. If this power struggle goes on too much longer I’m afraid it’s going to get nasty later this fall. Trump said it last year. Eventually the people won’t stand for it. Time is coming.

Everyone, please consult your doctors and ask some hard questions. Demand a truthful answer and not the corporate answer from their large health care system.
If your lucky you have a good doctor. Mine told me its pointless to get it so dont.

We go back to masks next week at work. Unfricken believable. We have 3 unvaccinated people out of 30 and 2 of those have had Covid. Covid already ripped through our office in January when everyone was required to wear a mask. Have to love corporate America and their blood sucking lawyers. No one in my universe has had Covid in months. Way to promote the vaccine as effective, idiots.

Looks like the vax is going to be very profitable for the drug companies and their many different variations of a vaccine. You'd think they would come up with 1(the best and most effective) vaccine that everyone should take because it works like it's supposed to. NOPE

I might release my version of the vax soon. It consists of hydroxychloroquine and z-pac. And it works better if you take vitamin c,d and zinc. Should work just as good or better as the several different and ineffective things they force on everyone now.

“All vaccinated men are created equal, that they are endowed by the (insert unelected state health ministry) with certain unalienable rights for 180 additional days from 3rd vaccination.”

Is that how it goes?

It is becoming increasingly aware to anybody that the vaccines are not working as described. There was an article in our paper today as to a man fully vaccinated that spent 2 months on ventilator. His whole family fully vaccinated and we’re very sick also . All had different vaccines by the way. You’re beginning to see more and more people coming forward to hospitals and some not that are fully vaccinated and are getting very sick. I personally have family that were fully vaccinated that have become sick. As has been the case since the beginning. Some become very sick and need hospitals. Some just get very sick. Some just get sick and some it doesn’t bother. After the vaccine rollout we see the exact same results. In the coming months you will see ( if the CDC will report). Large numbers of vaccinated people will be infected. Our County health dept is already reporting 30% new cases are fully vaccinated. That tells me closer to 50% true numbers as lots don’t get tested of course. The CDC is going to have to eat their words that you won’t have severe effects if vaccinated. Natural immunity is looking like your best bet right now.

Kind reminder for us all to get our ducks in a row. Life is survival of the fittest. Particularly when commies create a disease to take people down. Let's all lose 10 lbs together and go for an extra walk around the block each day. Build extra lung capacity and shed some fat on our vital organs.

Kind reminder for us all to get our ducks in a row. Life is survival of the fittest. Particularly when commies create a disease to take people down. Let's all lose 10 lbs together and go for an extra walk around the block each day. Build extra lung capacity and shed some fat on our vital organs.
I'm in, could use to loose a few pounds. Need to get on the vitamins also.

I've been wanting to do this all year but can't seem to muster the energy to do it. I am under staffed and over worked. On the weekends I can't even work up the desire to go fishing. I just want to sit around and chill out on the weekend.

Already started and lost 12lbs so far. Getting ready for a Montana Elk Hunt. I know I will still struggle in the mountains but I have to do something. Trying to lose 30lbs from my waist to carry 50 on my back :emoji_muscle:

To help combat the deadly pandemic, until further notice, the following rights are hereby suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.