.....You might be a habitat guy

During hunting season, You sit in your tree stand pondering how the hunting would change if you implemented a large scale hinge cut or clear cut around your stand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bow season is open and you could be hunting 1 of several nice bucks that are around, but instead you're tromping all over, killing circles of sod, to help you kill a buck in 10 years.

you grab a beer, read this thread and mutter "sonuvabitch" thats me........

bill

And it's a Busch Light, because Coors takes too much money out of the habitat budget.

There's nothing to eat in the house but you've got 60 pounds of acorns and chestnuts cold stratifying in the refrigerator.

Last edited:
You've trained you 2 year old girl to pick up acorns on our walks (in town) plus she knows to float them / throw out ones with holes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You've trained you 2 year old girl to pick up acorns on our walks (in town) plus she knows to float them / throw out ones with holes.

Nice!!!

If you pick up free windows from the side of the road for your hunting shacks you’ll make in the future.

If you pick up free snow fence whenever you see it on the side of the road for funneling purposes.

If you’ve been thinking how to make tractor and mini excavator attachments for habitat improvement purposes because no one else will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you roll into the office with a trailer loaded down with bags of seed, rolls of fencing, trees, and a 4 wheeler.

If the bed of your truck always has a pair of rubber boots, a shovel, a chainsaw, and work gloves in it.

If you always leave the Google Earth app open on your work computer so you can go back to mapping out your habitat plans in between projects.

You convince your wife to sell your house because your current property only has access from the north and west sides.
Haha. Gotta have some salesman in you as well.

If you walked in to a Federal Courthouse in OKC with your pockets packed full of English Oak acorns you picked up outside, only to find out you are about to go through a scanner and be patted down.

As mentioned in my previous post...4 wheeler loaded on trailer and supplies in truck bed. I pulled into the office this morning just like this and snapped a photo as I was walking out of the parking deck. I'm headed out this afternoon to try to set my atv bridge level after the flooding we had in May.
506d85893bd4645ef60a71ec0aa74688.jpg
5c7b86fd55a722d1a8bf1a6dc596e662.jpg

I remember walking across campus at a liberal arts college with a tree stand on my back and broadheads in my quiver, and headed up to my dorm room... I don't know how I got away with that....
MEAT IS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned in my previous post...4 wheeler loaded on trailer and supplies in truck bed. I pulled into the office this morning just like this and snapped a photo as I was walking out of the parking deck. I'm headed out this afternoon to try to set my atv bridge level after the flooding we had in May.
506d85893bd4645ef60a71ec0aa74688.jpg
5c7b86fd55a722d1a8bf1a6dc596e662.jpg

That looks like a well built bridge.