Worst few hours of my life

Prayers for your son and a speedy recovery!

That’s great news!

Sounds like he has a full schedule. It'll be a lot of work and hope it goes well.

The stuff nightmares are made of. Praying for your son's full recovery and thankful you didn't lose him. As a retired Police Officer I can tell you the motorcycle accidents were by far the worst scenes I witnessed. They are the reason I never owned a motorcycle and begged my son not to get one.

Great news!

Am hoping for a full recovery!

glad he's going to recover. That's so scary.

It's good to know God's looking down on you once in a while.

The stuff nightmares are made of. Praying for your son's full recovery and thankful you didn't lose him. As a retired Police Officer I can tell you the motorcycle accidents were by far the worst scenes I witnessed. They are the reason I never owned a motorcycle and begged my son not to get one.

Stories such as these make me grateful for parents that never let me get a street bike.

Praying for a full recovery. Y'all take care Peeps.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Had to stop reading for a second. I can't imagine the emotions when hearing that news. I'm a volunteer firefighter and respond to MVA's, and that's a huge fear of mine.

So happy to hear things are on the up. Hang in there dad, make sure you take care of yourself throughout this nightmare.

I glad he's doing OK. Prayers are sent. I've been on 2 wheels since I was 10 years old. When I'm out on the cycle I'm in super alert mode. There have been so many time that I've had close calls because someone didn't see me, thankfully I was aware.

Scary, glad to hear a happy ending to that story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everybody just wanted to thank you all again for the prayers and support. He has been doing great. His pelvic bone is growing new bone and he was able to ditch the walker and start walking without assistance. He may even be cleared to go back to work with some restrictions in a week or 2. His short term memory is still problematic but should get back to normal during the next year. He finished his schooling online and he is thinking about his future with the gift he was given. Last week he applied to a Linemen school in TN that he had been interested in that starts in September. Before the crash he had been thinking of wanting to start linemen school till 2024. The crash has definitely given him more focus on his future. One suggestion to everyone from my experience is if you have kids over 18 complete a medical power of attorney form with them. Luckily the hospital was great and filled 1 out with us even tho my son doesn’t remember signing it. Thanks again everyone you guys are the best!!

1684929166781.jpeg

Somehow I missed this thread until now. Hope and pray your son has a full recovery!

I've avoid clicking on this thread for a while because I'm afraid of what it my say. So glad I did click on it this morning to read GREAT news. Glad he's doing well, will continue to send prayers.

My son graduated from his lineman school on Friday. Ironically that was the 1 year anniversary of his crash. He’s doing great. Now he just needs to find a job 😀
IMG_7193.png

Congrats on all accounts!

Love that pic! Glad to see an incredible recovery.

Awesome Peeps!

Sent from my SM-G990U3 using Tapatalk