Wolves Attack Hunter

there was that teenager a few years ago in northern MN that was attacked. Bit in the head??

Numerous mountain lion attacks take place every year in the western states. Because it is flat here you think they won't use the same animal instinct that makes them react that way to humans in the mountains?

How many documented mountain lion attacks have there been? Talking blood drawn, not somebody saying 'he was about to attack'

I know bear kill people but lions and wolves? Have not heard many legit stories.

20, 200, or 2,000 it isn't like it has never happened. And those are just fatalities, ask the number of people who have been attacked and live to tell about it. Pretty damn scary to those folks, you can bet on that.

Or maybe all those reports were Sasquatches or Chupacabras?

x240-bSz.jpg

vlcsnap-2014-02-17-22h49m51s110_zps952b8cb7.jpg

I know if I ever have to kill a wolf or lion what my story is going to be...

one of the best 1 minute clips of south park ever

Part of the key is that these predators need to be afraid of humans and human scent. That fear comes from them being shot at and those that are not afraid of the scent are eliminated.

I know if I ever have to kill a wolf or lion what my story is going to be...

Careful, I know a guy that got banned on here for posting a southpark joke.;)

Looking for a verified wolf attack on a human.
Watch The Grey, a plane crashes in Alaska and a pack of wolves systematically hunts and kills everyone.

Wait, so he didn't receive any injuries? Could be real but could be easily fabricated too. There was a kid attacked by Lake Winnie a few years ago, but there was something wrong with the wolf were it was starving to death. So the potential is there but the incidence rate is too low for me to worry.

Most of the wolf/bear/ coyote attacks are a wrong time / wrong place event. But the frequency of coyote attacks and the frequency of wolf events makes it a growing concern....especially with kids.

A few neighbors report seeing a cougar in our area again. Keeps you on the lookout....expecially in the dark. ;)

My son has been looking for cougars for a few years now. I think he moved in with one in Minnetrista.

My son goes to BSU and just told me the other day that a 110 pound cougar just lost a fight with a car somewhere around Bemidji.

Never mind.....it was in 2009. Damn drunk college kids.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Check this picture out.
arcus the hunted.jpg

Check this picture out.
View attachment 7664

Best Buck Weekly winner right there unless you've burned too many bridges at ON.

This looks like you dragged the buck into my Gramma's finished basement and took the picture in front of her wall mural. Did she offer you any cookies?