Who is "popeyoung9" on QDMA?

I would say I am a novice and I spend time on both sites. The other was a good source for learning the basics. I found this site after Steve recommended contacting John for recommendations for shrubs & brush for my area. This site has been great since it is a collection of more northern guys to find out what actually works up here. A lot of what is on the other site wouldn't work in the cold climate.

^^^^^ smsmith, crazy ed & maya sure would make my list. A couple others that also jump to my mind are WiWhip, as having such an impressive level on knowledge on so dang many subjects, and dipper. He has taken Doug Gallow's pet project and ran with it. He is this forum's northern version of Harold (Crimson and Camo). How about Bill and what he has done with miscanthus? Wouldn't Phil qualify as an "expert" shed hunter? I know he is compared to me. I find a bunch of sheds each year, but I'm just finding them when scouting the ground. He goes specifically to find them and is pretty darn successful, from what I've gathered. I`d keep going, but I'd end up missing someone like Art, who I bet would never agree to being an expert, but could tell you how and where just about every deer related plant will grow in C MN. The more I think about it, I short changed this forum by tossing 10 out there. I'd say the number is significantly higher. I don't mean to blow smoke up anyone, but I interact with a lot of hunters and habitat guys. There is a lot of expertise here......Now, add in what shawn was referring to, what I'll call "collective expertise" and this is a heck of a resource.
wow....thanks for the vote of confidence Steve! lol. I have done my research and i put my time in when it comes to shed hunting! I may even like shed hunting more than actual hunting...in some ways its like being able to "harvest" multiple bucks, PA is a one buck state.

I have to agree the collective expertise here is outstanding!