which kind of disc?

the reason I say it matters is , there can be a big different in seat time, and most hunters don't have all that much to waste
field type and tractor type and size make a big difference to me on what type of disc you should be looking for and using!
both are tools, but each can do one type of job better and faster
plus easy or not of moving , use hooking up,. storing, greasing, and so on, all add into the mix,
yes they both most likely do the job, but ?? time as they say is money and time is also in short supply to many! buying the better fitting one might be worth waiting for!

Too Funny! LOL!

For sure do not try to turn too tight with a 3 Pt in the ground. Stuff breaks. Also do not go backwards with discs in the ground. I have done that twice now and both times had to replace bushings/bearings. ( I learn slow). I cannot understand the reason for the difference in going forwards and backwards, but some how it matters a lot. It can get expensive. Get the heaviest duty one you can find. Stuff that breaks easy, usually gets broken, if it is around me. ;) "D"

Lift a 3 pt when you turn or get used to replacing those wonderful bearings. I've replaced bearings a couple of times and hope to NEVER do it again---yeah, it's that much fun.