What do you want to see?

I certainly hope the kids got in some sort of trouble over the destruction of mailboxes, after all, that is a Federal offense.

:eek:That sucks! And would pi$$ me off to no end! I understand why he went off on them!:mad:

Steve...no offense but that experience made me chuckle a bit.

None taken, Stu. I shared it just because it gave me a chance to vent and I figured others would find amusement in it. If you can't use yourself as the butt of jokes, you're taking yourself way too seriously...Trust me, whether I wanted to be or not, I looked like a joke as I knelt there, slush dripping from my face, hat, well, everything, glaring at the fancy cars that slushed me, arms out to the side, palms up in a wtf pose. You either eventually have to find humor in it or go get the gun and start going postal on people.

Or just hold your mail at the post office and fix in better weather and at a time with less traffic. LOL.

Steve, another idea could be to structure it with properties in different terrain types. Simultaneously do habitat improvements on properties with rolling hills, another in big Ag, and another in big woods. You could compare and contrast the different types of properties and the changes you make to each. In one property the limiting factor might be different than another, so your focus could be different. When you watch some of the current online shows they often speak as if the changes they are making can be universal but it doesn't always apply across the board.

Great idea G&G! Managing our land in the flat glacial lake-bottom sands in Juneau Co is a far cry from the projects I have helped buddies with over here in the rugged terrain of the Driftless Area. Completely different needs on completely opposite terrain.