Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Welcome aboard to all the guys migrating over here.

Bill, congrats on the adminstrator title:)

So far it's shaping up to be the old adage "be careful what you ask for" :)
No clue QDMA was going to $hit the bed on thier forums. But this looks like fun.
One day on the job and membership is booming. I should ask for a raise. When you're starting at 0, sky's the limit. :D

Weasel here, formerly Stickbowcrafter on old forum. Shorter username & my actual nickname.

So far it's shaping up to be the old adage "be careful what you ask for" :)
No clue QDMA was going to $hit the bed on thier forums. But this looks like fun.
One day on the job and membership is booming. I should ask for a raise. When you're starting at 0, sky's the limit. :D

Ask for free cuttings next spring

Hey guys. Making the migration from qdma. Had joined here when it first started. Checked in quite a bit , just didnt post a lot.
Hopefully all the qdma members find their way over here. I need my daily fix of a hunting forum.
Tom Cook

Outdoorstom here. I joined a couple years ago, but just noticed I forgot the "d" in my name. Can you fix that please Bill?
That QDMA decision was a kick to the gut. Poor decision, but this site is going to make it a lot easier to swallow.

I hope to see more QDMA handles over here! I don't really like the aesthetics of this forum but 1. I'm happy to support Bigrock and 2. I think this is the most likely place to be filled with the same awesome knowledge I discovered on "the old forum"

Ok guys, is it as easy to post pictures on here as it was on the QD...., i cant bring myself to say it forum?

snow and sky 004.jpg
Test photo. Something to cool us down during this heatwave. This is where i live. 80 acres of mountain property that i'm trying to turn into a deer mecca.

Well that was easy!

QDMA transplant and rookie plotter here also. Thank you for the warm welcome. Although I have only been a land owner and habitat improver for a short time I have been deer hunting close to 40 years. I am disappointed to learn that the other site will be retired, it's where I found my passion for improving wildlife habitat. I am hopeful the wealth of knowledge that will be lost can be reborn here. I will get something up in the "Who are you" thread as time allows.

Thank you and good luck this upcoming season.

Dave

Ok guys, is it as easy to post pictures on here as it was on the QD...., i cant bring myself to say it forum?

Posting pics with Tapatalk is easy. I finally installed Tapa last fall when we had the live from the stand thread going.

Thanks Bill for taking on the moderator role. This place will rock with all the influx of talent

Another QDMA drop out. Thank you for the welcome, first year hunter and devoted LC supporter. Where do we post long term habitat stories.... under the projects section ?

Another QDMA drop out. Thank you for the welcome, first year hunter and devoted LC supporter. Where do we post long term habitat stories.... under the projects section ?
Make a thread in the native habitat section and then post the link on the land tours thread in the general discussion section.