Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Testing

Most guys put their habitat threads in the Native Habitat section.

Bill, thanks for the welcome!
Hey, this forum is gonna be around for a while, right? I posted my first question on the other forum the other day and....POOF!!...gone. I got like abandonment issues and stuff.

Outdoorstom here. I joined a couple years ago, but just noticed I forgot the "d" in my name. Can you fix that please Bill?
That QDMA decision was a kick to the gut. Poor decision, but this site is going to make it a lot easier to swallow.

I added the d but you're also going to have to use it to log on now.

Hey, this forum is gonna be around for a while, right? I posted my first question on the other forum the other day and....POOF!!...gone. I got like abandonment issues and stuff.

Ha, the plan is to be around a while. :).

Bill again thanks for doing this. I guess for the guys that have been here for a while it's great to see new blood.

This is the first I saw the demise of QDMA forum. Thanks, Bill, for " modding " here !!

Welcome to all the new transfers !! It's a good forum here with lots of good shared info on many topics, and good folks posting. Good to see fellow Pa. habitat monster " Jlane " here now. I hope other Pa. outdoorsmen join, too.

extremely long time lurker over at QDMA - but never posted. Time to contribute...

160 Acres in Northwest AL
Engineer by trade

Can contribute to:
Dock Build - completed last week (July 2016)
Hunting Camp on your Property
Off Grid Living - Water collection systems - Do's and Donts
Shooting Platform Builds - Fairly Simple
Homemade Cultipacker

Need help with:
Turning crappy soil (coal mine land) into useful habitat
Better hunting practices & strategies

extremely long time lurker over at QDMA - but never posted. Time to contribute...

160 Acres in Northwest AL
Engineer by trade

Can contribute to:
Dock Build - completed last week (July 2016)
Hunting Camp on your Property
Off Grid Living - Water collection systems - Do's and Donts
Shooting Platform Builds - Fairly Simple
Homemade Cultipacker

Need help with:
Turning crappy soil (coal mine land) into useful habitat
Better hunting practices & strategies
That's what I like to see! We were all lurkers at one time. Once you start posting it becomes addictive. Everyone has something to offer whether they realize it or not!

Coming aboard! Wish I would of had more time on the QDMA Forum, enjoyed the time I did have over there constantly researching and viewing. I am running up on 1 year of owning our farm. I have a list a country mile wide to get done this weekend, look forward to starting a new land tour thread here in Western MO!

That's what I like to see! We were all lurkers at one time. Once you start posting it becomes addictive. Everyone has something to offer whether they realize it or not!

I have read so many threads on the other site that have been beneficial to my land. I am 100% addicted to habitat improvements. What is one more addiction gonna hurt...

Also a QDMA transplant. Long time listener, first time caller though. Made multiple attempts to join over there and would never receive a confirmation email or could I get any one to respond by Email. Oh well. Look to pick up where I left off over there!

I'm glad many are making the switch. I've been here for awhile. Having one less forum to check daily will make things more efficient.

Guess this place isn't just for the WI and MN guys anymore...

Checking in

Long time lurker on the other place and here. Time to participate. I hope that this shake up in time makes this the library of habitat and food plot knowledge the other place was. Hello everyone!

Welcome to those who have joined us. I am very happy to see an influx of new members, many who I followed your threads at the other place. We are glad to have you and I look forward to some more land tour threads to see what your properties look like these days as well as what projects you've been working on. Cheers!

Glad there is a new place to go! I see a lot of familiar handles from all the years on QDMA.