Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Tagging along with you guys!

Let your friends know I turned off the email confirmation for now. one should be able to sign up and log on without clicking on an e-mail.

We'll leave that down til the friggin spammers find us.

half of nothin is nothin so I'm great with that..

A user on the facebook group is having an issue 'JohnL48' asking for email confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The absolute best thing about QDMA taking an overdose of stupid pills is that lots of great people who have not previously been on this forum will be on their way over soon! Like Bill, I welcome each and every one of them!

Here from QDMA! Didn't post much but a long time lurker!

Seen CnC posted this site on qdma. Glad I looked at it and signed up. Being new at this non additive food plotting (lol), I'm glad there is another place I will be able to ask and learn.

Got a dozer and excavator at farm right now clearing stumps and regrading roads after recent timber harvest. Headed to farm this weekend to check things out. Will start posting when I return from farm on Sunday. Thx for the warm welcome!

Very much looking forward to continuing to follow your thread Triple C. It's been a very enjoyable ride since I found it over on the QDMA site.

Totouchantler here.... check check.... does anyone know how to change screen names?

Thanks for the welcome. Longtime lurker on the on the other side. Live in Southwest Va. Will hit the the big 50 in a few months if I'm lucky. Blessed to live on 53 acres with my wife and 2 boys. Looking forward to another place to be able to soak it all in. Good to see some familiar names. Hopefully the smell will wash off from the other place.. :) Definitely left a bad taste.

Bill can you move my habitat thread called from the food plot forum to the native habitat forum please!!!

Trying to figure out how to do that for you.

Welcome to all the newbees! Dont just be a lurker. Post away!!!! If people want a forum to be active and busy you have to post stuff up. One thing that has been missing is some of the non habitat threads. Like Catscratchs house build, Selsor's house build HINT HINT Jordan. Eventhough most everyone is a habitat junkie or we wouldnt be here, doesnt mean that is the only thing that folks consider interesting.

I don't remember the name but sure hope the guy with the Jeep refurb thread shows up and shows us the final touches. Never joined that forum but read a lot of threads over the years....the time people put into their threads and showcasing their craftsmanship is always inspiring

Bill can you move my habitat thread called from the food plot forum to the native habitat forum please!!!

done but it will also show up in food plots for 24 hours. Anyone who clicks on it will be taken to the Habitat section.

Wow, talk about a crash course. I figured I could work into this slowly but the QDMA thing has things heated up..

Let your friends know I turned off the email confirmation for now. one should be able to sign up and log on without clicking on an e-mail.

We'll leave that down til the friggin spammers find us.

I just swapped email accounts a couple times until I found one that would send. I wasn't much of a contributor over on QDMA due to my lack of property at the moment, but I visited almost daily to learn for a future project. Glad someone could pick up where they dropped the ball. (i mean, left off...)

Welcome aboard to all the guys migrating over here.

Bill, congrats on the adminstrator title:)