All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

20190417200211_LC11.jpg

Nothing like a tornado warning at 215 am to get your blood pumping

Been getting some rain20190509_125136.jpg20190509_125247.jpg20190509_124751.jpg

May 10th Corn Belt Regional Ag forecast. These guys put out some dang good weather videos. Lotta maps that should provide something for everyone. But if you search around they make videos for other regions specifically, too.

Well lets see, we got about 6" last week, 4 1/2 over last 24 hours. 80% tonight 100 % tomorrow. Flood waters rising on farm and suspect here till June. But sure is green and lush.

Gonna have to move my bees tomorrow due to flooding. The lake is backing up onto me.
Screenshot_20190510-214031_Samsung Internet.jpg20190510_173222.jpg

Well lets see, we got about 6" last week, 4 1/2 over last 24 hours. 80% tonight 100 % tomorrow. Flood waters rising on farm and suspect here till June. But sure is green and lush.

I'm almost starting to wish for a good old fashioned drought...

I'm not going there. La. does much better with too much rain and flooding than drought. So I guess the good news is---starting to rain again. Drove me inside

Im fishing in my food plot

Catfish love food plots too

I have crayfish mounds up on the hillside of one of my fields............

I have crayfish mounds up on the hillside of one of my fields............
I bet we say it differently down here in the south. Crawfish, its whats for dinner

I bet we say it differently down here in the south. Crawfish, its whats for dinner

and here I thought ya all called em "crawdads" !

Ours are edible but just do not seem to get to the same size as there southern kin do - we have to import the good ones!

is it too late to plant rice? seems like all we are getting is rain rain rain......... what a soggy mess.

Farmers can't get a break in the Midwest. Hope they can hang in there...

I'm almost starting to wish for a good old fashioned drought...

Don’t put that evil out there... haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like the pacific NW or England here...cool and drizzling rain almost every day.....very weird spring.

Water is lapping over the top of the spillway gates

Big storms coming Sat-Wed, they are dumping as much water as possible to make room.20190514_090646.jpg