Weather

Little cooler today, but wind chill is only -15 today.

View attachment 61595

Dozens of flocks of Sandhills went through here yesterday, heard TN picked up a bunch of migrators and is smashing ducks.
Buddy in ky by my place shot a 3 man limit of greenheads and teal. Another crew shot 35. Im sitting here being family guy while my duck swamp slowly freezes before I can get there!

The good thing about this cold snap is that it tested the insulation job on the new barn house, it has stayed nice and warm snug as a bug!

The good thing about this cold snap is that it tested the insulation job on the new barn house, it has stayed nice and warm snug as a bug!

It was negative 4 here actual temp shed with no heat was still 39. Really glad I insulated mine 39 felt real warm after coming in from outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright… I complained for a few years about not having a real winter anymore… 4th straight day with wind chills -20 or below. Ambient was -10. I’ll take a warmer day now.
52db0638ce4d9552e40bf8ab87c96aa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still cool here, 3f this morning with a pleasant wind chill of -15.

I had -22 regular temp this morning. Suppose to only get to -4 tonight then a warm up.

So far this winter has been a complete cupcake. Hopefully it stays this way. Forecasted highs in the 30s coming this week.

Supposed to get in the 40's early Feb. Debating on tapping trees for sap?? Any thoughts out there?

Getting a warm up here, 25 right now supposed to get into high 30's this week with rain almost every day.

Very strange winter here, been almost like spring for two weeks more of the same forecasted. High twenties at night forty to fifty during the day?

Good fodder for the global warming crowd.

We’ve had 1 week of real cold. Plenty of 30-40s and even 50s. I’ll take it and I imagine the deer will too.