Vikings Whup Packers in big Thursday nite match-up.....

All over now except for the crying.

It was not Teddy time last night, but it sure is time for Teddy. The season isn't over and our schedule gets a lot easier from here on out.

I don't think it was all Ponders fought. His offensive line looked pretty bad.

How about those Queens. Get your Super Bowl tickets now.

I don't think it was all Ponders fought. His offensive line looked pretty bad.

Yep.....and Ponder is not very agile at avoiding a rush. Never has and never will IMO. He never has a proper read on the situation.....he is always in panic mode. Sad performance. Sorry I lost my head for a few minutes yesterday. ;)

Nice win for the Pack with some steps in the right direction.

Nice win for the Pack with some steps in the right direction.

I agree, but the run D still has me very nervous. Even with Ponder being no passing threat at all, they averaged 4.4 yds per carry, and that's without any long runs to exaggerate the average. I have no clue what Turner was thinking. You go into a game with a bad 3rd string QB, after gashing Atlanta running the ball the week before, against a D that going into the game was ranked dead last against the run and you don't try to run it down our throats?! You just gotta love Vikings coaches...assuming your not a Queens fan.

Got a wedding at lambeau tomorrow. Open bar so i might be doing a couples lambeau leaps myself

That's a long leap down from the Legends Club!

Haha it was a good time, no leaps. the thing everyone has to remember at the end of the day it is a business for the queens, packers or any of these teams. The packers sure have that down. They had 4 weddings going on and homecoming. $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha it was a good time, no leaps. the thing everyone has to remember at the end of the day it is a business for the queens, packers or any of these teams. The packers sure have that down. They had 4 weddings going on and homecoming. $$$
Funny...as we were watching the Badger game at our house with some friends on Sat. one of them mentioned that her uncle was at Lambeau for a wedding this Saturday as well. I thought of you right away dipper. Glad you had a good time!

The groom was from aubrrndale milladore area. Bride from the up. They live in gb now.
People love the packers more than me that's for sure.

I heard $38 a plate. Beer was $4 for a pint at the bar. I didn't see what mixers were. I'm sure there was a hall charge. Extra $$ for the hall overlooking the field. Extra $$ for a team signed wedding football. I'm sure there is all sorts of upgrades. haha I wasn't aware of any rooms at the stadium.
Weddings can add up real fast.