Vikings Whup Packers in big Thursday nite match-up.....

I hope it rains hard that's are only chance, without Teddy and AP. Need some turnovers

If we were full strength, look out. Sheeez we are missing Rudolph and Greenway too

Sounds like Viqueen fans are already starting the excuse machine ...

It's not really an excuse. Your missing 4 starters 3 of which have played in the Pro Bowl you are not the same team. Remember how GB did last year without Rodgers??

It's not really an excuse. Your missing 4 starters 3 of which have played in the Pro Bowl you are not the same team. Remember how GB did last year without Rodgers??
Yep....and I remember how they looked two weeks ago WITH Rodgers. Game on! :D (Yep, sometimes you gotta eat some of these baiting moves ;) )

I hope it rains hard that's are only chance, without Teddy and AP. Need some turnovers

If we were full strength, look out. Sheeez we are missing Rudolph and Greenway too
My broadcasted rye is loving this rain. I could care less about the packers, but it isn't looking good for the queens.

2nd interception. :( Two match-box cars and a buck three eighty five.....and they can have Ponder. What a piece of work.

I hope he can sell insurance. Worthless at this profession.

Odds makers have the pack taking this one by 8 points tonight (If I'm reading the sports book correctly).

I'll admit it's a bit of a crapshoot if Ponder takes the helm.....and it's tough to win a Lambau. But when I briefly watched the Pack.....I was un-impressed. The Packer defense has LOTS of holes in it. Maybe it depends on which Packer team shows up?

Foggy ... Seems like the Packer Defense has purple & white shirts also ... ... something to Ponder ...

As dandy Don Merrideth used to say: "turn out the lights....the party's over". (and it never began - sorry I lost my head.)

As dandy Don Merrideth used to say: "turn out the lights....the party's over". (and it never began - sorry I lost my head.)

We are all fans ... just got to know our limitations ... trust me ... Packers still have their issues ... the Seattle game was bruttle ... :eek:

Always high school hockey to look forward to right?
Or USHL. If you haven't been to one of those, you're missing out!

Wait all week for a good game and it's a typical ViQueen beatdown well before half. Maybe the CFL would take this franchise?

What did expect when we have are 3rd string qb in the game at Green Bay? We'll beat you in Mn when are starters are back!

What did expect when we have are 3rd string qb in the game at Green Bay? We'll beat you in Mn when are starters are back!
Atta Boy bwoods. Never say die....right? We are missing lots of talent on the field. Problem is.....been singing that tune for a looong time. Some of the QB recruiting the Vikes have done is pretty lame.

Still think it'd be a different game right now if they'd totally committed to the run. It wouldn't have stopped the O from putting 14 on them, but would have saved them 14 and, as much as I hate to say it, I really don't think the Pack can stop the run worth a pinch of sh....ummm, salt

Still think it'd be a different game right now if they'd totally committed to the run. It wouldn't have stopped the O from putting 14 on them, but would have saved them 14 and, as much as I hate to say it, I really don't think the Pack can stop the run worth a pinch of sh....ummm, salt

Good points. Let Ponder throw the ball enough.....and you KNOW he's gonna give some interceptions under pressure. He just don't have what it takes for the NFL. Poor reads.....poor judgement....poor offensive line for his style of play. I have never seen him play the game with any confidence.

Atta Boy bwoods. Never say die....right? We are missing lots of talent on the field. Problem is.....been singing that tune for a looong time. Some of the QB recruiting the Vikes have done is pretty lame.

Are you talking about the Bears or Viqueens?

What is the scoew????

What is the scoew????

42-0 now. That poor defensive back. He was on the tracks with the Lacy train a coming.....

42-0 Pack has the edge ...

Is there a beat down rule like in little league? 50?60?

Pretty sure not. My sons D-II team played in the Mineral water Bowl Game last year and lost 90-20 I think? Ouch! Glad he was not on the team last year!:eek:

Well, that was like dejavu...... Relived many nightmares from the last couple years watching that bafoon directing the offense. yowzer.....