Viewer Discretion Advised

That’s amazing. I’m headed out tomorrow if I can get up early enough. If not, I’ll just do some planting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Pictures! I got some of a Tom doing that last year.... only he was all by himself.... :emoji_rolling_eyes: :emoji_smile:

Nice. I hear turkeys alot, but rarely see them on my property. Saw a hen pacing around sunday, might be scoping out a nest in by backyard. Maybe see one or two a year, and a handful of times on camera. Lot of coyotes out by me.

Nice. I hear turkeys alot, but rarely see them on my property. Saw a hen pacing around sunday, might be scoping out a nest in by backyard. Maybe see one or two a year, and a handful of times on camera. Lot of coyotes out by me.

My property is the same way, hardly even get any pictures of them during the year. I chalk it up to my random clusters and thick areas; the property over is open oak ridges which make it easier for them to get around and avoid predators. Only a theory though.

Idk seems to depend on the year for me some years I’ll have a resident flock other years don’t hardly see a bird. I don’t really manage for turkeys in particular so that maybe part of it or maybe it follows the coyote population.

I heard gobbling on my place just yesterday evening..... I was out in the driveway preparing a few cages for planting some new apple trees. He/they was at it again this morning when I took the dogs outside. If the turkeys are calling then the shrooms and crappie won't be long either!!!

Mess of shrooms with a mess of crappie pure heaven on a plate

Prime rib is my favorite meal of all time, but a close 2nd is crappie filets and morels

These turkey pics are suitable for family viewing... First one, this deer just could not leave these turnkeys alone, he/she just seemed to want to play, but they did not!! In second one, I only see one long-beard, the rest all hens. He'll be tough to call in if this does not change.

Attachments

• x Deer and Turkey 01.JPG
    x Deer and Turkey 01.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 12
  • x Tom's delight.JPG
    x Tom's delight.JPG
    396.2 KB · Views: 12
I heard gobbling on my place just yesterday evening..... I was out in the driveway preparing a few cages for planting some new apple trees. He/they was at it again this morning when I took the dogs outside. If the turkeys are calling then the shrooms and crappie won't be long either!!!

I've been catching crappie for weeks!

I've been catching crappie for weeks!
I catch bluefish, striped bass, flounder, Tog (blackfish), black and red drum, and everything freshwater too.

My favorite out of all of them is pan fishing. eating and fishing. I have trouble getting into turkey hunting because fishing season is well on its way. not only got freshwater fishing, but the river has the striped bass spawning.

Literally every vacation in the past 7 or 8 years involved fishing. Many were fishing every day.